Day 12- Making Out

"Souda! SOUDA!" Gundham called out desperately, running through the cold autumn rain. After searching his house for the neko whom he adored so much, he had found a note addressed to him from the boy, essentially stating that he assumed that Gundham didn't care about him, and that he was leaving so as to not burden him. Needless to say, the breeder was extremely worried. To top it all off, Gundham knew for a fact that Souda absolutely despised the rain. He hated having all that water on his face. (This caused him to hate showers as well)

Suddenly, his phone began to ring. Why did someone have to call him now?! He used a hand to shield his phone from the rain. The caller ID read 'Nagito Komaeda.'

"Why do you wish to bother me now of all times?!" He demanded, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Oh, my dearest apologies, Gundham." Komaeda said, almost tauntingly. "But I happened to find someone out here in the rain who belongs to you. I was wondering if you'd like him back." He stated calmly. A faint "You're not calling him, are you?!" Could be heard. That was undeniably his neko.

"You found him, oh praise the Dark Lords! Where may I meet you to retrieve him?" Gundham asked desperately. "Hm, how about your house? I wouldn't want to inconvenience you..." The white-haired boy chuckled. Gundham ignored his snide tone, and was home in ten minutes.

The twenty-three minutes it took for Komaeda to arrive were likely the longest twenty-three minutes of Gundham's life. When he finally heard the sound of the door clicking open, his eyes darted over to see Komaeda entering, a smug look on his face, his white cat ears alert and tail flicking about. He was dragging a very apprehensive Souda in, who blubbered pathetically for him to let go.

Gundham ran over, glomping Souda in a hug. The dog neko yelped in surprise, and all Gundham could manage was "I love you." Souda had been missing for a few days, and he was finally back, and safe. That was all that mattered.

"My, my. You two seem quite happy together. I'll leave you to be alone, I'm sure Master is rather worried about me by now." The Ultimate Luck dismissed himself and shut the door, but neither of them really noticed. Souda was the first to get up, rising to his feet, tears in his eyes. "M-Master, I'm s-so sorry for running away, I just thought..." He frowned, trailing off. Gundham stood and hugged him, peppering the boy's face with smooches. "Please, please do not think like that, Souda. I love you. I really do." He said, voice trembling. He loved Souda more than anything, more than himself. It saddened him to even consider the possibility of Souda thinking like that. Gundham took Souda's chin in his hand, tilting it gently so the neko was looking him in the eye.

"Souda, you are the sweetest, funniest, cutest, friendliest, most adorable neko that I have ever had the blessing of meeting. Please promise that you will not suddenly depart from my home as you did again." Gundham tone was a borderline beg. "Since Master missed me so much, and I missed Master so much, I'll stay." Souda agreed. Gundham was so happy at the news that he kissed the boy, right there, letting go of the neko's chin to cup his face in his bandaged and nonbandaged hand. Souda kissed back with no hesitation whatsoever.

But the kiss soon became more desperate and needy. Gundham bit gently on Souda's bottom lip, and he obliged eagerly. His tongue slipped into the mechanic's mouth, and explored the warmth and wetness of it, enjoying the taste that he could only describe as Kazuichi Souda. The other boy was almost entranced by Gundham, moaning softly as his head was tilted back a bit in order to deepen the kiss between the two. His hands tugged at Gundham's hair gently, and his moans only became more frequent when one of the breeder's legs was placed between his two, creating some rather delicious friction.

Suddenly, Gundham pulled away breathlessly, a string of saliva still connecting the two. "Would you care to continue this in my bedroom, Dear Souda?" He offered, and Souda nodded vigorously.

"Show me how much you love me."

------

Hello everyone! I did a lil yaoi teasing once again! I plan to finish things off with a 'bang' by Day 30 though, so rest assured. School has just been making these a bit harder to write, but I'll continue to try my best! I'll see you all tomorrow! <3