Day 29- Doing Something Sweet

Souda fidgeted about in his seat, waiting for the teacher to make the announcement. Today was Valentine's Day, and everyone had to pick a Valentine to give a gift to. Souda had picked his, and he had worked all night making a present for them.

"Alright, Class!" Chisa yelled excitedly. "You may now get up and give gifts to your Valentine!"

And with that, the everyone got up and hurried to find their Valentine. Hiyoko hurried as quickly as her short legs could carry her over to Mahiru. Komaeda quite literally dove for Hajime before Chiaki could so much as blink. Mikan shuffled over to Ibuki, blushing. Peko stood in front of Fuyuhiko, a challenging look on her face to anyone who so much as glanced in their direction.

Soon, everyone was paired up (Sonia and Chiaki were the last ones, so they were sort of forced to be together) Gundham looked around for who his Valentine was, and then noticed Souda, blushing, standing near him.

"Ah, hey dude." The boy greeted awkwardly, giving the other a sharp-toothed smile. "You chose me as your Valentine?" Gundham raised an eyebrow, and Souda nodded. "I uh, got you this..." Souda dug in his backpack for a moment, before taking out a small, metal dog.

"A dog statue?" The breeder asked, looking it over. "Not exactly, no. When you turn it on it um, behaves like a dog, but since it's small and not an animal, you can keep it in school with you." Souda explained, his blush only worsening. 

"Well, I obtained this gift for you, Souda... my apologies if it is not to your tastes..." He took out a small velvet box and opened it. The pinkette's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh..."

"Yes. My Hell Hound Earring." Gundham confirmed. Souda's eyes lit up. "Thank you, Gundham! This is so much better  than the screws I have!" He grinned, launching himself into the breeder's embrace.

This confession had gone quite a bit smoother than he'd thought.

----

This is going to be over tomorrow and I'm not ready help ; ~ ;

It's so nostalgic to think that I started this during summer break and I'm still doing it now that school has started.