Day 20- Dancing

Fem!Souda X Prince!Gundham at a ball because why not.

---

Souda frowned, looking around the large ballroom. She was awfully bored, being the type of spoiled nobility who always got what she wanted, and usually was surrounded by men who would entertain her with amusing chats, stories and jokes.

Unfortunately, she had recently moved to this strange Kingdom, where she knew nobody. And she didn't like it one bit. Nobody came and approached her, complimenting her long, pink hair, or her beautiful soft, rose ballgown. So the young girl wandered around the large ballroom, slightly upset at her current situation.

Suddenly, she saw him. The prince, Gundham Tanaka. Dressed so formally, his eyes twinkling with excitement and happiness, his hair combed neatly, a confident smirk on his face. Souda wanted him for herself, and she wanted him now. That was her new mission for today.

"Hey there!" Souda half-smiled, her mouth closed as she greeted the prince. She didn't want to scare him with her teeth. "Oh, hello there! I don't believe we've met." Gundham said. They hadn't formally met, but Souda had heard so much about him. "Ah, right, my apologies, My Lord! My name is Kazuichi Souda. I just recently moved here from a neighboring Kingdom." She explained, her long bubblegum hair bouncing cheerfully as her head tilted with every few words. The prince thought that she was absolutely adorable. "Well it is very nice to meet you, Miss Souda. Would you care to dance with me?" Gundham offered, and the shorter girl nodded excitedly. He held out a gloved hand for the young noblewoman to take, which she gladly accepted.

The two danced together (almost) perfectly, as if they shared a mind, Souda's dress spinning beautifully as Gundham twirled her. They both had huge, dorky grins on their faces the entire time, and many people noticed this. Gundham's smile only broadened when Souda showed her razor-sharp teeth off, which was a lot better than most reactions.

She had to admit, this was the most fun she'd had in quite a while.

----

Souda smiled fondly at the memory, her husband noticing the little grin. "Oh? What are you thinking of, My Dearest?" Gundham asked. "Oh, just the first time we met. I want you to dance with me like that again." The Princess said. "Of course, my beloved." He nodded, gently kissing the woman's forehead.

Souda was the only girl he'd ever want to dance with.

---

I hope you guys enjoyed! I was actually originally going to have a Steven Universe crossover where Souda was a Rose Quartz gem and Gundham was an Amethyst, and the two would fuse accidentally, but I have no idea how to describe dancing and I have no idea what their fusion would look like. (Yes, I've seen Smoky Quartz. But Souda and Gundham have more similar personalities and developed gems, so I don't think their fusion would look like her.) So I settled on this AU which I thought of at like midnight :)