Day 26- Getting Married

Soudam wedding sIgN mE tF uP

----

Souda turned around, glancing at the bow on the back of his dress for the umpteenth time and messing with his hair.

"Is Souda nervous?" Ibuki, his bridesmaid asked. "Y-Yeah. Just a little. Today's a big day, y'know..." He replied. "Ibuki understands! But Souda should suck it up and just do it already!" The musician opinionated.

Before Souda could reply, he heard the sound of music playing, signaling that it was time to walk down the aisle. Typically, the bride's father was to walk down the aisle, but since Souda's father was an abusive piece of shit, he hadn't invited him. So the door opened, and the mechanic walked out with Ibuki.

Gundham looked... stunning, to say the least. His hair differed from the usual cowlick style, and was down in a neatly combed fringe. His astonished red and grey eyes were focused on Souda. He wore a black and dark purple suit, and for once, not a scarf. His hamsters weren't on his shoulders, but instead sitting on a chair together in one of the many rows of chairs at the large venue.

He walked with Ibuki slowly, so as to not slip and fall in the impossible heels he wore, and the fact that seeing Gundham like that made him a tad weak in the knees.

Then, he got up the small steps and right across from Gundham, Ibuki standing nearby. Staring into Gundham's eyes made everything feel less real, like this was all some sort of fairytale, but a part of him reminded the man that this was real, that his dream was finally coming true. He was marrying Gundham.

The two exchanged vows, though Gundham's were a bit more poetic than his husband-to-be.

"Gundham Tanaka, do you take Kazuichi Souda to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The question rang out, and Souda looked at Gundham nervously, wondering if Gundham would start having second thoughts and say 'no.'

"I do." The breeder said in confirmation, causing the other man to internally sigh in relief.

"Kazuichi Souda, do you take Gundham Tanaka to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Now the pressure was on him, but Souda already knew what his answer would be.

"I do." He gave a toothy grin to Gundham. "Then, you may now kiss the groom."

Gundham's pale arms wrapped around Souda's waist in a tender kiss as the onlookers erupted into clapping and cheers. Ibuki even started crying tears of joy. Komaeda wiped a few tears away from his eyes at the absolute hope of the event.

But most importantly, the grooms were happy. This was all they had ever wanted, and they were just grateful to have eachother.

---

I LOVED THIS PROMPT IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AHHH