Day 9- Hanging Out With Friends

"That movie was awesome!" Souda giggled as they exited the showroom for Batman vs. Superman. "It had a lot of inconsistencies to the original, but whatever." Hajime said. "Ibuki loved it!" Ibuki exclaimed. "It was not awful, though it would have made more sense if the bats had been summoned by a dark ritual." Gundham stated, causing Souda to laugh.

"Hold on a sec, I need to use the bathroom!" Souda said, leaving quickly.

----

Souda was in the bathroom, washing his hands when he noticed Gundham enter from the corner of his eye. "Came to fix your hair?" He inquired, trying to not make it sound like a taunt. "Indeed. I value my hygiene." The other replied, smoothing out his cowlick in the mirror.

"Hey, Gundham." Souda said, glancing over at his boyfriend. "Yes, My Beloved One?" Gundham asked, turning his attention from his hair to the pinkette beside him. "Think we have time for a quickie?" He grinned, showing off his sharp teeth. "Mortal, we have friends waiting for us. And we are in public!" The breeder exclaimed. "I didn't hear a no." Souda smirked, and ran at Gundham, smashing their lips together and pushing him up against a wall. Gundham emitted a low growl, biting on Souda's bottom lip roughly, almost as though he was demanding entrance rather than asking for it. Souda enjoyed the dominance as Gundham flipped them and Souda felt cold tile against his back, and another warm tongue in his mouth. The mechanic still battled the other's tongue for dominance, though he quickly lost, leaving Gundham free to explore his mouth. Gundham smiled gently when he faintly tasted soda in the other's mouth.

"Guys, hurr- aaaAAH!" Komaeda exclaimed, entering the bathroom. Gundham immediately pulled away, leaving Souda flustered, breathless, and embarrassed. A thin string of saliva still showed evidence of their little 'encounter.'

"I warned you of this outcome!"
"Shut up. I'm hard now, thanks to you."

------

Poor Souda. Also, sorry for teasing you all with the light yaoi. Hope you enjoyed!