Day 22- In Battle, Side-by-Side

Some Despair!Soudam for the soul.

------

A loud cackle erupted from the corrupted boys as they looked out at the field of corpses. Souda's new device had killed them all, and Gundham's specially-trained animals certainly sped up the process.

"Junko's gonna be so proud of us~!" Souda exclaimed, no sorrow whatsoever in his voice. "You're proud too, right Gundham?!" His tone was so desperate, and even Souda himself couldn't tell if a no would result in sobbing or laughing.

"So proud, my Prince... we've spread so much despair together..." Gundham praised, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck. The snake sitting on his shoulder slithered closer to Souda, hissing in hostility, causing the mechanic to drool.

'Ah... could you imagine the despair Gundham would get from seeing someone he loved so much die from something he created himself?' He thought. Just as the beast opened its jaw, Gundham grabbed it by the neck, crushing its windpipe on impact. He tossed the dead animal to the side. "Deplorable." The breeder muttered quietly, tossing it into the pile of corpses without much second thought.

"Look, over there!" Souda yelled, noticing a group of people charging at them, who had obviously not been infected by delicious despair. "Allow me." A twisted grin spread across Gundham's face, anyone could see in his eyes that he was completely and totally broken. His boyfriend loved that grin. It showed that no matter how hard you tried, he was unfixable. The cuts and scars across his body, the demented look in the eyes, the way he could kill without any second thought or remorse... it was all so wonderfully brimming with despair.

The breeder had to do little more than point over at the horde of people for his rabid dogs to charge at them, followed by a barrage of foxes. The couple watched as the attackers were torn limb from limb, screams of agony ringing throughout the field of wilted crops and corpses.

"Now, Souda, let us depart. We have much more despair to bring." Gundham said, glancing over at the boy. "J-Just one more time... please..?" His boyfriend said, drooling even more. "Very well." He handed Souda the specially made Monokuma Dagger.

The pinkette ran over to the corpse of his father like an excited child, sitting next to the cold body. "So many years... you've hurt me so much... now you get to feel the despair!" He cried, giving a toothy grin, his expression completely demented. He stabbed the body over and over, calling him swears and yelling everything he had ever heard his father say to him. Gundham watched, a small smile on his face as he noticed how completely gone Souda was.

When the boy finally finished stabbing his father's corpse, he rose up and looked at Gundham. "You know the fee for using my blade." The raven-haired teen said simply. "Oh yeah, of course!" Souda nodded, licking all of the blood off of the knife before taking it and dragging the silvery object across his wrist, blood seeping out through the small tear in his pale flesh. He held the stinging wrist up to Gundham, who lapped up the warm, metallic-tasting liquid.

Ever since he had began killing, Gundham realized he enjoyed the taste of fresh human blood. Kazuichi was luckily happy to donate his anytime, resulting in many, many cuts all over his body, and of course, Gundham's teeth marks. He was by no means a vampire, just loved the taste. And Souda loved the little satisfied gulp at the end, knowing he was being such a good little tool for Gundham. Making him happy was so wonderful, almost better than the feeling of despair.

He loved Gundham, and loved the despair they brought together as the Ultimate Duo.

---

I DON'T EVEN KNOW OKAY I JUST MADE THIS DON'T ASK