Day 11- Wearing Kigirumis

This is an AU where they're both cute tiny children having a sleepover because I can.

Souda giggled, playing with the ears on his Pikachu Kigirumi. "Think I look cute, Gundham?" He asked, smiling and doing a little peace sign. Gundham blushed. "Y-Yes, you do look well." He mumbled, wearing a hamster Kigirumi. They were watching a horror movie, Carrie, and Souda was trying to distract himself from the terrifying imagery. He pulled the ears over his eyes, peeking out only every so often. Gundham wasn't very bothered, having seen the movie many times with his mother. He glanced over at Souda occasionally, making sure he wasn't too terrified. The only times Souda would really let go of the ears and look at the screen were when all seemed quiet and mundane, or to grab a fistuful of popcorn.

Suddenly, as Souda was watching, the tense quiet was replaced by a jumpscare, and the young boy screamed. Gundham's mom rushed in to check on them. "Are you two alright?" She asked. Souda was now clinging to his friend, tears welling in his eyes. "We're fine, mother. Just a scary scene." Gundham reassured. "Ah, understandable. But please do keep it down." The woman requested timidly, smiling at how close the two were. "As you wish, mother!" Her son replied politely as she exited the room. Gundham continued to gently comfort Souda, and the movie was soon forgotten between the two.

---

Gundham awoke to the sound of muffled crying coming from somewhere in his room. He got up, flicking on the lights. That's when he noticed Souda, cuddling the blanket on the mattress that had been pulled out next to Gundham's bed, clearly crying. His face immediately filled with worry upon discovering his friend in such a state. Since the lights were on, the terrified boy's eyes had darted over to the young animal breeder. "Are you alright?" Gundham asked cautiously, faint images from the movie resonating in his mind. "I-I'm sorry. I've just been having nightmares about that Carrie lady..." Souda whimpered weakly, tears still fleeing his eyes.

"I see. If you fear for your life so much, I suppose I shall permit you to sleep in my bed with me for the night, so Carrie cannot get you." Gundham offered, and the small pink-haired boy climbed into the bed next to his small mattress with little hesitation and almost no second thought, playing with the ears on his Kigirumi. His friend flashed a comforting smile before shutting the lights off once again, climbing into bed next to Souda. He frowned. Even as he snuggled against Gundham's chest, Souda continued to cry. Gundham pondered for a moment on how to help him stop sobbing. He never really cried that much as a kid, only on a few bad days. But he remembered that his mom would usually kiss his nose or forehead to make him feel better on the few occasions that the raven-haired boy actually cried.

So, he pressed a gentle kiss to the young Souda's nose, and he stopped crying abruptly, and even in the dark, one could easily tell that a prominent blush had invaded his features. "Better?" Gundham asked. After calming down from the shock of such a gesture for a moment, he let out a contented "Mhm." He truly felt safe there with Gundham protecting him. He relaxed into the embrace of the other boy. The Ultimate Breeder-to-be smiled, feeling accomplished as Souda nuzzled even further into his chest, the warm, salty tears no longer staining his hamster Kigirumi. "Goodnight, Souda. Sleep well." Gundham mumbled.

"Night, Gundy."

---

Gundham's mother quietly opened the door to his room, deciding to check on her son and his guest, silently  praying that Souda wasn't having any nightmares about the movie, because that meant she would most likely be driving him home at 1 AM. When she didn't see the boy asleep on his mattress, she began to worry, and turned on the lights.

She relaxed, seeing her son cuddling Souda into his chest, the both of them snoring softly. A warm smile graced the woman's face. 'They're going to be boyfriends one day, aren't they?' She thought to herself.

-----
My only reasoning for this is that I love Kid!Soudam AU.

Oh, and shout out to my fellow Soudam sinners who vote and comment on this book almost ritualistically. I love you guys, and it's always a pleasure reading your comments and seeing that you voted on this.

Also, Gundham's mom was right :3