Day 18- Doing Something Together

You should never give me a category so vague and expect me to NOT make a meme. Also, if you haven't listened to the song above, I highly suggest you do. It's the one Gundham sings in this chapter.

---

Gundham was sitting on the couch, bored. He had watched all of his recordings of Too Cute! and there were no good animal shows on TV. All of the hamsters were taken care of, and Souda was off doing whatever it was Souda does. Out of sheer boredom, he began to sing almost absentmindedly. After all, it did break the awkward silence of the room.

"I heard there was a secret chord, that David played and it pleased the Lord. But you don't really care for music, do you?" Gundham began, singing the notes lower than in the song so as to not strain his voice.

Souda peeked into the room curiously, wondering where the beautiful melody was coming from. He glanced over at Gundham and recognized the song, realizing what he had to do. He snuck up behind the couch and waited.

"It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift. The baffled King composing-"

But before he could finish, Souda got up and vaulted over the couch, screaming "WALUIGI!"

Gundham yelped in surprise at the sudden noise and action, calming down when he saw his boyfriend, who was doubled over with laughter at this point. "Why on earth would you do such a thing?!" The breeder demanded, to which his boyfriend choked out "Because I knew it'd be funny as fuck." Gundham frowned.

"If you commit such an act again, you will receive no sexual intercourse or stimulation for a month of your mortal calendar!"

That got the mechanic to stop his antics rather quickly.

---

Why do I make stuff like this? Eh I guess I just wanna show people that couples aren't constantly romantic and have their meme moments too. Screw the cliches!