Day 19- In Formal Wear

Gundham and Souda were at the afterparty for Hajime and Komaeda's wedding. Souda, of course, ran straight for the food and alcohol. His boyfriend sighed at his recklessness. He knew he would probably be taking the drunken boy home, who would refuse to go to sleep unless the two had sex.

"Hey Gundham!" Komaeda exclaimed, lifting the front of his pure moonlight dress in order to walk easier. "I'm very glad that you and Souda managed to make it here." He added. "It is a pleasure to be here. I trust that Hajime is as ecstatic about this day as you are?" Gundham asked. "Oh, yes! My beloved Hajime was so nervous, too! It was kind of adorable watching him scurry about and fuss over everything make sure I was all ready and such." Komaeda grinned.

Gundham hoped that someday, he would be able to propose to his boyfriend, Souda. See his face light up in excitement and his gleeful expression as he yelped out a yes, agreeing to marry Gundham.

However, his boyfriend was currently drunk off his ass, cackling about succ or something.

---

"Wow... Gundy, this view is beautiful..." Souda commented. They were picnicking atop a hill, Souda in one of his favorite fancy dresses, while Gundham wore a simple tuxedo. "I completely agree with you, Souda. However, there has been a question eating away at the very back of my mind for quite some time now..." Gundham replied. "Hm? What is it?" The other asked, leaning against a nearby tree as he watched the stars in the night sky shine almost entrancingly. "You see..." The breeder got down on one knee in front of Souda, causing him to freeze. 'He's not...' The mechanic thought to himself. Gundham reached into his scarf and pulled out a small, velvet box.

"My dearest Souda, words cannot express how much I care about you. When we first met, in high school, I despised you for your arrogance and blind adoration towards Sonia. But, when you finally opened your heart to me, I realized that what I felt for you was far from hatred... quite the opposite, in fact. Ever since then, I have stayed by your side. Cared about you. Comforted you through despair-inducing days and made wonderful memories with you on amazingly, indescribably perfect days. I have remained with you through it all, and all of this has only made me love you more. Please, Souda. Let us have more of these days, together. May they be good are bad, they are so much better with you here.

Kazuichi Souda, will you marry me?"

Souda stared at the man in shock and awe. He knew he could never say such things. He was neither intelligent nor romantic enough to do what Gundham just did. Yet Gundham had managed to word everything so wonderfully, his feelings just pouring out of his mouth. The Ultimate Mechanic couldn't even begin to comprehend how or why Gundham did what he did, but he didn't even care. He just nodded and glomped his new fiancee in a hug, and the both of them smiled.

Sure, it had taken a few years, but they had each gotten their wish. They wouldn't want their lives any other way.

----

This challenge makes me love Soudam more and more every day :)

Please be happy and get married, because I wouldn't have it any other way, you two.

Anyways I'm kinda tired but I managed to finish this yay! Hope you all enjoyed!