Day 21- Cooking/Baking

!SMUTT WARNING THIS CHAPTER, STAY AWAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE SIN!

----

"Like this?" Gundham asked, carefully whisking the brown batter in the metal mixing bowl. "Yeah!" Souda praised. Then, he got a devilish idea. He smirked, tiptoeing behind his boyfriend, ignoring spraying the cakepan for a moment, and cupping a handful of flower.

Suddenly, he yelled out loudly, and threw the flour at Gundham, who flew around, splattering Souda with brownie batter. Now Gundham was covered in flour and Souda was covered in batter. After seeing eachother in such a state, they both erupted into laughter. Souda smiled and dragged his fingers across his collarbone, and licked the batter off. He sucked on his fingers gently, loving the sweet taste.

Gundham stared at him, realizing how hot the boy looked suckling on his fingers. "M-Mortal..." He said, voice cracking slightly. Souda noticed, and licked over his finger slowly. "Yes, Gundy~?" The pink-haired boy asked, his voice laced with fake innocence. "You must cease this enticing behavior..." Gundham muttered.

"Cease? Or what? What will you do to me Gundham?" The mechanic questioned, causing Gundham to blush and pull his scarf up in an attempt to hide said blush. "Are you getting hard? Will you make me drop to my knees and suck your dick? Will you fuck my mouth so hard I can't speak anymore?" The boy continued, not breaking eye contact with his lover. Gundham grabbed Souda's hand. "We are going to the shower to wash up immediately."

But he knew this shower would be anything but pure and clean.

----

Gundham hissed out a moan as Souda engulfed his already-hard length into his mouth, feeling the soft warmth and wetness, much better than the hot water of the shower pouring down on the pair and removing the baking ingredients from their pale skin. By now, Souda had learned to keep his mouth open wide enough to make sure he didn't accidentally bite his boyfriend, but he sometimes grazed his razor-sharp teeth over Gundham's cock just to tease. He started at a gentle suckling, just like he had with his fingers. The breeder's moans were short and breathy, but that simply wasn't enough for the greedy mechanic.

He went further, trying to get more into his mouth. Gundham was rather well-endowed, so he always had to go slow when sucking the man off. But he did like the fact that his moans had now increased in volume, an unspoken sign that Souda was in fact doing good, which filled him with pride. "Nnng... K-Kazu..." He forced out, staring down at the cute little boy who had now taken more than half of his length into his mouth, and kept going, determined to give Gundham the best experience he could. 

Once he had all of the breeder inside his mouth, his sucking started becoming harsher, more desperate for a taste of his delicious cum. He felt the wonderful sensation of precum sliding down the back of his throat. Souda swirled his tongue around Gundham's cock, like the man was his own personal lollipop. Gundham's low, deep, almost primal grunts fueled him on more, and he suddenly felt the warm, thick liquid sliding down his throat and the familiar salty taste. 

This was way better than brownies

----

Ahahaha I've sinned haven't I.

I DID THIS IN A DAY SORRY IT'S SHIT