Day 30- Doing Something Hot

; ))))))))))))))))

----

Gundham sighed, shutting the front door to his home as he returned from a long day at work. He was in a bit of a stressed mood thanks to work, and he hoped that spending some time with his neko, Souda, would help ease his nerves. He sat down on the couch, and heard the pattering of feet on hardwood flooring as Souda pounded over. "Welcome home, Master!" The dog/human boy exclaimed, licking Gundham's face excitedly.

"Heh, hello, My Dearest." Gundham smiled, hugging Souda as he calmed down a bit, still sitting on Gundham's lap, facing him. "Can we watch TV together, Master?" The neko asked politely, and his Master gave a small nod, turning on the television. Souda laid his head on Gundham's lap contently, dog ears twitching occasionally, tail wagging lazily.

----

Gundham and Souda had been watching TV for quite a bit, as of now, Gundham petting his pink-eared companion as the other made small, satisfied noises. But the breeder's mind had begun to... wander, a bit. Perhaps because he was so close to Souda. After all, the obedient neko had mentioned only days prior that he was in heat. The raven-haired man wondered if he still was. 

There were, however, more obvious signs that Gundham's mind was wandering. One that Souda picked up on. "Master, what's that?" The pinkette pointed to the bulge in his superior's black skinny jeans. "Uh, m-my subordinate, I..." He rushed to explain, but the other had already jumped to a conclusion. "Is Master in heat too?" The boy asked, causing the other to blush a deep red. "Let me help you, Master!" 

Souda's ears perked suddenly in excitement, tugging at Gundham's jeans. After those were out of the way, he removed the man's boxers. "Woah... you're really big..." He seemed almost intimidated by the size. "Souda, you do not have to do anything if it is against your wishes." The breeder comforted, but the other man just shook his head. "No! I want to give Master pleasure and help with his heat, so maybe he'll help with mine!" And with that, Souda began kissing along Gundham's member gently, his balls, his base, along the shaft, and a gentle kiss to the slit. His Master shivered at the contact, the feeling of such warm, gentle lips against his cock was certainly a pleasurable one. "Souda..." He groaned out, and the dog neko liked the way his Master said his name like that, when his voice was all husky and rumbly.

This fueled him to go further, engulfing Gundham's member into his warm, wet mouth, causing the other man to release a sharp moan and grip the fabric of the couch. Nekos such as Souda were bred almost solely for sexual purposes, so he knew how sex worked, and usually practiced blowjobs on things like cucumbers, so he knew well to keep his teeth out of the way. 

----

Soon enough, he had all of Gundham in his mouth, head bobbing up and down rhythmically as his Master moaned loudly, along with the occasional growl, his pale hands threaded in the other's pink hair. His breathing was erratic and heavy, and he was clearly close to release, causing Souda to suck more harshly.

Finally, a loud, deep moan filled the living room, and Gundham's semen slid down Souda's throat, and his hips trembled due to the orgasm. After swallowing, the neko stopped sucking, detaching his mouth from the other's member.

"Now, Master should relieve me of my heat." Souda grinned, exposing his sharp, white teeth.

----

Souda panted heavily, having finally been satisfied, Gundham's cum leaking down his legs. "Thank you, M-Master..." The boy breathed, and the other smiled. "Please, refer to me as Gundham. And it was no trouble." He replied.

"I'm sure you'll be a great father, Gundham." Souda reassured. Gundham's bicolored eyes widened. "F-Father?"

"Yeah! I'm in heat, and since you mated with me, that means I'm most likely pregnant!" The neko giggled, wagging his tail.

Gundham paled slightly. Things just got a whole lot more interesting...

----

I'm not ready to say goodbye to this challenge ahh!

But besides that, thank you all for reading this part. Your continued support means a lot to me, it really does. So, once again, goodbye. Have a nice day, since I'll no longer be giving daily updates!