V

Kam
On some real shit, that date with Isis made me feel like a lil' kid all ova' again. Like all bubbly and shit.

After making sure she was straight walking in ha' crib, I made my way to my spot. As promised I did call her, we ended up pulling up an all-nighter. I usually don't ft bitches like that and falling asleep on the phone was new to me. My phone was burning up tho'.

Waking up the next morning, I couldn't wait to see ma again. I made sure to get myself right in the bathroom and dressed up in something comfortable. She did invite me in ha' crib so lord knows the type of shit we finna do. I ain't even tryna be on no sex shit, but she seem like the type to wanna do some random goofy shit.

Once I pulled up to ha' spot, I got out the car and walked up to her her apartment. As I knocked, I heard a dog bark and within seconds, her little frame was in front of me.

"Wassup ma." I greeted.

"Hey." She smiled. Not on no simp shit, but ha' smile gave me butterflies a little. She stepped aside and allowed for me to walk in. The spot was nicely decorated, and it smelt like breakfast. "I hope you're hungry because I cooked."

"You cook?" I asked. Bitches nowadays claim they dimes but don't know what a pan is so I was thankful to meet someone who knows how to throw it down.

"Of course, what type of girl you thought I was." She said. I walked to her island and took a seat. She made pancakes, eggs, grits, bacon, ham, and home fries. My stomach started to growl loud as hell.

"Damn man, if all I gotta do is take you out to get this sort of treatment then I'd do this shit everyday." I said.

"Boy hush, I only made all this because for one I don't have any classes today and I didn't know what you might've liked." She said making my plate.

"Well I appreciate it ma." As I was staring at ha' this little ankle biter kept pulling on my pants. I ain't wanna kick it but it was getting me tight.

"Aye stop that." Isis told the dog. It stopped and sat, watching me .

"Damn got your dog attacking me and shit." I joked.

"I'm sorry, she always does that to people she's not familiar with." She sat my plate in front of me along with a glass of OJ.

I waited for ha' to get settled and  said a little prayer before eating.

"So you're christian?" She asked, taking a bite of her food.

"Yeah, I was raised in a church home but as I got older I really stopped going to church like how I used to." I said. "Church folks be so quick to judge muthafuckas ya know."

"I hear you on that one." She said.

"Are you?"

"Yeah, my dad tried to raise me as a muslim but i couldn't connect with it."

"Oh ok." I said.

The sound of Aaliyah's voice filled the room as we were both silently eating. Even though I ain't fuck with her dog, I'd sometimes give it a piece of bacon.

"If you keep feeding her, she'll start her spoiled ways." Isis said as she finished her plate.

"Spoiled like ha' mother." I said.