XXIII

Omniscience
"Bitchhh oh my god when I told you that nigga was packing, I thought my ass was paralyzed the next morning."

"Girl I know for a fact that ya nigga ain't no better than who I had."

"He looked like a circumcised kind of guy tho."

"Don't talk about Lance like that, lord knows how much I've been waiting to ride that boy."

"Girl bye, his girl goin' whoop your ass when she finds out."

"Uh uh, him and Charity broke up so what the fuck is you saying?"

"I'm not talking about Charity, I'm talking about his new bitch Marie or May or whatever her name is."

"Oh well, she'll get over it. But I know you is not talking."

"Oh please Isis ain't goin do shit when she finds out that fucked Cam, I wish she does something to me."

"Yea ok but are you going to tell her that you fucked her man to her face?"

"Not exactly but I have a way better idea."

"Uh oh I smell a sketchy plan, what are you going to do?"

"Just be here within the next hour, imma need your help with this one."

"K."
*
Isis
Waking up the following morning was not a beautiful feeling. I guess drinking all that bottle service really had my head turnt all the way up.

I stretched out out the bed and went in the bathroom to do my usual routine. When I finished, I went inside the living room to watch some tv. I grabbed the hotel menu and looked over at the room service section to see what I might want, but as I heard a knock on the door I got up to see who it was.

Who would be at the door this early? I thought to myself. When I opened it- to my surprise- it was Reese.

"Oh hey Reese, what are you doing here?" I asked politely. And how'd you know where I was staying?

"Oh uh Diamond wanted me give you this, you left it in her car last night." He said handing me my ring Cam had bought me as a graduation present.

"Oh thanks." I said putting it back on. He just kept standing there. "Anything else I can help you with?"

"Well I was wonderin' since I ain't get to chill witchu as long as I wanted, if you might wanted to get somethin' to eat or somethin'."

"Uhh I don't know..."

"Look it ain't no date , considering the fact that ya man bought you that ring , I see you're occupied by someone else. I just wanna show you 'round while you still in town." He shrugged.

I thought about it for a quick second and agreed. I slid on my PINK hoodie and yoga pants with some flip flops and followed Reese down to his car. For a youngin he sure knew how to drive in style. He had a nice 2 door BMW that shinned beautifully in the sun.

I opened my side as he did the same and got in.

"Nice car." I said looking around.

"Thanks, got it for my 19th birthday." He said heading inside traffic.

"And how old are you exactly?"

"23." He answered.

"Wow, if I would've known I thought you were like 19 or 20."