XVIV

Calvin
After unpacking my last bag of clothes , I heard someone knocking on the door downstairs. I ain't care at the fact that I was shirtless, I barely be wearing shirts when I'm just chillin.

Sliding on my Nike sandals, I jogged down the stairs and towards the door to open it, revealing a lil pretty thang.

"Wassup ma." I said to her. I guess she wasn't expecting me to open up the door cause she gave me a confused look.

"Uh who are you?" She asked. "And what are you doing in Charity's home?"

"The name's Cal and I'm her cousin." I said.

"So where is she?"

"Obviously not here." She rolled her eyes at my response and shook her head.

"Well when she gets back can you tell her Isis dropped by."

"Isis huh? Pretty name." Never met a girl with that name, but she looks like the type that can raise hell though.

"Thanks but yea." She said about to walk away, but I gently grabbed her wrist,

"How bout you come chill here and wait for her." I suggested.

"No thank you."

"Why not?"

"Well I don't really know you like that so I'd rather go back home."

"C'on ma, you never know she might be on her way."

"I said I was fine." She snapped back.

Ooo she a fiesty thing, with a smart ass mouth. If she was one of my women, I would have her ass bendin' over backwards.

"Suit yourself." I said. "I'll tell her you dropped by." She swung her back and started walking away. I watched as she walked away and couldn't help but stare at that ass she had.

Imma make sure I see her again.
*
A few hours later
Laying down scrolling down my Instagram, I heard Charity's heavy ass walk in the house. I grabbed my black wife beater and walked back downstairs.

"Hey cuzzo." She sang with a huge ass grin.

"Wassup and why you so happy?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Oh no reason, but what were you doing?"

"Chillin." I said, "Your friend dropped by."

"Who?"

"I think her name was Isis." I said.

"What she want?"

"Don't know, she ain't tell me."

"Oh." She simply said.

"She cute though." Charity looked at me giving me the side eye. "What?"

"Don't even try it."

"What?" I chuckled.

"I know what you're trying to pull."

"It ain't even like that."

"Yeah ok, but stay away from her Cal." She said. "She already has a boyfriend and want you hitting on her."

"She has a nigga already?" She nodded, "Yes so stay away, you're the reason why I'm always loosing friends."

"It ain't my fault your friends be ending up on my dick."

"It is your fault because you be leading them on, then fuck em' and ditch them afterwards."

"What's wrong with that?"

"It's not right." She said.

"Well I promise I won't fuck this one."

"You better not." She said taking her stuff she brought in. "Now if you would excuse me, I have to get ready for a date."

"Whatever." I said.

I know I promised Charity that I would stay away from her friend but I just gotta see what ol girl taste like. I could give two fucks bout her lil boyfriend. That ain't ever stopped me before, so it's damn sure not goin' stop me now.
*********
Got bored so decided to publish this short chapter. Also wanted to introduce my new character Calvin💕 he'll be around from time to time 🤙🏽 so be prepared for a lot of lies and betrayal from now on😘
                                                     -Tay