XXVI

Calvin
"What the hell happened to your face?!" Charity yelled as I walked thorough the door.

I was tight as a motherfucker. This nigga think just cause he threw a few punches to my face that he goin get away with this shit, shit over my damn fucking body.

Bruh just mad cause I was talking to his girl, some insecure type shit if you ask me.

"Got into a small fight that's all." I said walking towards the kitchen.

"Cal that doesn't look like no small fight to me, look like a nigga tried to kill you."

I ignored her comment and got the ice tray with a bag and filled it up with ice. I put the bag over my cheek and tried to go upstairs but was stopped by Charity.

"What." I said irritated. I was already mad and her stopping me from going to my room got me even more angry.

"I wanna know what happened."

"I already told yo-"

"They real reason Calvin." She said cutting me off. I sucked my teeth and sat on the couch next to her.

"Aight so me and my homeboy had went to the movies to go see some action flick he wanted to see. So as I went to go get a bucket of popcorn, I spot ya friend Isis leaving the bathroom and I called her over and we started talking."

She sighed and shook her head. "Didn't i tell you to stay away from her?"

"Yeah but I ain't tried no flirty shit with her, we were just talking and laughing like normal people."

"Ok but still, if I tell you not to talk to her then don't or else you'll end getting hurt." She said. "And in this case you already did."

"Charity I'm a grown man and I shouldn't have no one tell me who I can or can't talk to. I get that you're tryna help but I don't need your help." I said getting up.

She sighed. "Whatever." She got up from her seat.

I walked up the stairs and got to my room sitting on the bed. This nigga got another thing coming.
The Next Morning
Waking up this morning I heard a dude's voice coming from downstairs. I stretched outta bed and slipped on my slides and walked downstairs.

When I got there, I saw Julius hugging up on Charity.

"Sup young blood." He nodded. I nodded back and went all to the kitchen. He let go of Charity and followed me.

"Ayo what happened to ya face? Look like you got into some trouble."

"Yeah, got in a fight last night over a girl." I said opening the fridge, grabbing the Orange juice.

"Damn, since when did niggas fight over bitches? I hope the pussy was at least decent." He said.

I chuckled. "Nah I ain't smashed shawty but I was just talking wit her and that's when her dude came up starting shit."

"Ahh I see where this is going." He said chuckling. "And that's when he fucked you up."

I looked at him.

"Just saying how I see it." He shrugged.

"Yeah but imma get his ass back though."

"And how you goin do that?"

"Fuck him up."

"Like that's smart? If you really tryna fuck him up then you gotta show him and remind him to not fuck with you again young blood."

I nodded to what he was saying. "You think I might need a piece?"

"Nah ion think so but if you need one then just let me know." He said.

"Thanks man." I said giving him a dap.

"Anytime, now if you'd excuse me but I'm bout to steal ya cousin for a few hours." He said going over to charity and walking her to the door.

"Cal if you need me just call my phone." She said laughing, following him out the door.

I shook my head at the two and walked upstairs with the orange juice container.
*
As I started getting bored all alone, I called up one of my hoes and told her to come through. I ain't want no sex but just strictly head. That was the only thing she knew how to do well.

While smoking a blunt, she started slurping which got me bout to bust. I pushed her head all the way down and came in her mouth.

She rose up and swallowed it all, smiling at me. "Damn daddy, you always taste so good." She said wiping her mouth.

"Ain't gotta tell me somethin' I already know, but hurry and get ya shit so I can walk you out."

She grabbed her sweater and phone, walking in front of me. As I opened the front door, I had saw Isis look between me and the girl.

"Is this ya girl or something?" The girl asked looking at Isis.

"That's none of ya damn business now get goin." I said pushing her out. She flipped her stiff weave and left out the hallway. I paid my attention back at Isis. "Wassup?"

"Um nothing I just wanted to see if you was ok." She said.

"I'm straight but I don't think ya nigga would be too please if he knew you was over here." I said leaning against the doorframe.

"Look I didn't come for no drama ok, I just wanted to see how you was doing."

"But if I see ya man strolling up here causing some mo' shit, I'm straight up murkin his ass."

"Why you gotta be like that? Can't you two just apologize or something?"

"The fuck I gotta apologize for? I'll apologize if I have something to apologize for. I ain't do shit but talk to you and not on flirting type shit neither."

"I know and I explained to him everything."

"Ok and?"

"He pushed it behind us."

"Cootos to y'all but that don't change my mindset of him and what I got coming for him."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Isis if you here to tryna warn and shit about ya thuggish boyfriend then I suggest you stop now and just leave."

"I told you why I'm here."

"Well I don't need you to check up on me."

"Fine then." She said about to walk away. She backed away from the door and walked down the hallway. Once again I glanced at her ass and saw that shit jiggle through her leggings.

I should've hit that while I had a chance.