XI

Isis
"Bae where you finna go?" Can asked while watching the television.

"To Charity's house." I lied. I was really on my way to meet this mystery women. I know I promised Cam that I wouldn't but my curiosity got the best of me.

I put on my blue and gold 'Golden Warriors' sweatshirt and my faded skinny jeans with some regular brown uggs.

"K I'll see you when I get back." I said pecking his lips. He kissed me back and continued to watch tv.
*
*
I waited on the stool by the window at the nearest Starbucks. As I was playing Angry Birds on my phone, I looked up and saw the girl walked in. She had a 'Queen' sweatshirt and tight fitted jeans that hugged her waist nicely and her hair in a bun. She also worn black heels  that went up to her knees.

"Hey sorry I'm late, traffic was a bit busy." She said sitting her purse down.

"I know right but it's cool." I said putting my phone away. "But I called because-"

"You wanna know what's going on between Lance and I." She said finishing my sentence. I nodded and waited for her to speak.

"Well it's obvious that we're fucking but I wasn't aware that he was in a full relationship." She explained.

"So he never told you about Charity?"

"No, never." She said.

She has to be bullshitting me.

"How long have you and Lance been screwing?"

"5 times total." She said. Damn. "I don't know what is about him but I just find him so attractive."

"How'd y'all meet?"

"Well I was working at Magic City at the moment and he would always come and make it rain on me, asking me for dances, and all that jazz but the day I had quit, he asked me to go on a date with him and I agreed. I asked if he had a girl he was dealing with and he said no so once we started fucking a few times, his 'girl' caught us the first few times but he told me that she was just some random ho-"

"Hold on." I cut her off. "The times where y'all had gotten caught, you'd still continued to be with him. Why?"

"Because I have such strong feelings towards him. Even though he basically lied about being in a relationship about someone else, he still treated me like a queen."

I just shook my head. "Girl...you playing fire, you betta end that."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

She looked down then back at me. "Because I'm pregnant with his child."