XX

Isis
"Cam can you get your dark ass off the couch and help me put this bag in the car?"

I've been packing all morning and it was pretty heavy due to the clothes and makeup that was stuffed in my suitcase.

"Cameron!" I walked in the living room to only see him staring at Nicki Minaj's Anaconda music video. He's such a pig I swear.

I walked in front of the tv, blocking his view with my arms crossed.

"Isis what the hell! Move!" He said trying see.

"No Cam , my flight leaves at 11 and I need to hurry and put my bags in the car."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I need your help! The quicker you help me, the quicker you'll be back to watching Nicki shaking her ass."

He groaned and took my bag down. I grabbed my backpack and purse and followed him after making sure the doors were locked.

"Aight babe." He said closing the trunk. "You sure you don't want me to take you?"

"I'm fine." I said. "You seem a bit occupied in something else."

He chuckled. "But you're my only priory." He said wrapping his arms around me. "But call me when you get to the airport."

"I will baby." I pecked his lips a few times before going inside the car. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I started up the car and drove to the airport.

Cam
When I saw Isis drive out, I headed back upstairs to finish watching tv. Unlocking the door, I walked over and plopped back down on the couch finding my comfortable spot.

While watching Moment 4 Life's video, I felt my phone ring in my pocket.

"Hello." I said.

"Wassup coco puff." Lance yelled in the phone.

"Shut the hell up with all that yelling."

"Nigga shut the fuck up, whatchu doin' anyway?"

"Watching a Nicki marathon."

"You gay my nigga, you's a barbz." 

"Says the nigga that was rapping word for word at her tour."

"Everyone was rapping."

"But you was going in, my nigga."

Last summer, Charity, Lance, and I had went to the Pink Print tour for Charity's birthday and Lance claimed he wasn't no Nicki fan but when we got there , that nigga rapped every song word for word. Then he goin' stop and had a little bitch fit when she came out with Meek.

"Whatever yo, I only knew the songs they played on the radio." I chuckled a little and turned the tv station. "But what you finna do today?"

"I don't know, chill I guess." I said. "Why wassup?"

"You tryna go out tonight?" Going out to the club while Isis is gone doesn't sound like a bright idea.