XII

Charity P.O.V
I swear to god I'm so done with Lance. He goin' have the nerve to pick up the phone and have that bitch answer. Oooh I swear as soon as he come up in here im going to smash his brains out.

Lance P.O.V
"Yo Mya!"

"Yes babe?"

"Who was that you was talking to on the phone?"

"Charity."

I stopped my tracks and looked back at her. I know that I might be cheatin' and it's wrong but me and Charity ain't got that chemistry we used to have. I ain't saying ion love her but we just...ain't rockin' like that.

Mya on the other hand, I met shawty awhile back. Me and Cam was chillin at the trap wit' a few of our workers until a group of girls came by. None of em' really caught my attention until she did. She was bad, nice short height, pitch black long hair, and a body of a stripper. Now me I was high at the moment and I wanted shawty, and I got her.

It might be a bad thing but she has some bomb ass pussy.

"What she say?" I asked her.

"Well when I answered, she had hung up." She shrugged sitting on the bed.

"Aight well I'm finna dip." I said grabbing my watch.

"Actually Lance, I have something I wanna tell you..." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Can it wait till later?"

"I guess." She sighed. "I'll walk you out."

Once I grabbed my jacket from the couch, we walked out to her driveway and towards the car.

"So you coming back?" She asked wrapping her arms 'round my neck.

"Yea ma." I said. "I'll be back befo' it get dark."

"Ok, well drive safe."

"I will." I leaned down and kissed her before hoppin' in my new car. I started it up and drove down to Charity's crib.
*
*
As I pulled up to Charity's crib, I saw all my shit on her front lawn. I jogged towards her front door and barged through seeing her grab more of my clothes.

"Yo what the fuck yo! Why my shit outsi-" I had stopped as I spotted my jays were cut up in the living room. "Charity did you cut my shit?!"

"Yeah and?" She said rolling her neck.

"Is you tryna get fucked up?!" I rushed over there and examined them. She fucked them up bad.

"Nigga I should be asking you the same! Why would you do this to me?"

"Do what Charity?"

"You serious right now?" She asked. I looked at her blankly. "Why would you cheat on me those many times? I treated you like my king Lance, and you do me like this."

"Well what do you want me to say?"

Charity P.O.V
When he said that, I went bonkers on him. I just found myself on him swinging on him. I kept throwing blows and kicks towards him and he had pinned my ass on the couch.

"Fucking chill bruh." He said.

"Fuck you." I cried. "Fuck you! Fuck the girl you fucking with! Fuck anything that has anything to do with YOU!" I yelled pushing him off me.

I grabbed the rest of shit and threw it down at him. "Take your shit and leave, I never wanna see your ass again." I said walking back upstairs. I went inside the bathroom and cleaned my face, fixing my nude makeup.

This is the second relationship I had cried over for. Lance was the only one who was there for me when me and my ex broke up. I trusted him with my all and to think he would do this shit to me is beyond crazy to me.

I left out the bathroom as I heard the door closed. I quickly dialed Isis's phone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey." I sniffed.

"Girl what's wrong?" She asked.

"Me and Lance had another fallout." I said sadly.

"Cam stoppp." She whined. "But y'all really need to stop, this arguing ain't healthy."

"I know girl, but I'm just done."

"What you mean by done? You two broke up?"

"Yeah." I sighed. As much as I hated to say it, it's actually over between us.

"I'm sorry boo, you want me to come over?" She asked.

"No it's fine, I need time for myself anyways ." I said.

"Ok boo well I'll check up on you later." She said. "Love you."

"Love you too." I chuckled before hanging up.

I wiped the little tears that were coming from my eyes and got up from the bed. I needed to do something to keep me out this depressing mood.