XXII

*Lance in MM⬆️*

Cam
"So you mean to tell me you don't remember what happened down at the club?"

"Nigga I swear I don't remember, the last thing I remember was gettin' drinks from them two bitches in VIP."

"Fuck!" 

"Yo bro Mya callin' me, I'ma hit you up later."

"Aight bro."

I hung up the phone and looked at the messy bedroom. Head still hurting from last night, I eased my way from the bed and went inside the bathroom to find an Advil or somethin. Poppin one in my mouth, I closed the medicine cabinet and went back in the room.

This wasn't no hangover, I know a hangover when I feel one but this was more.

Hearing my phone buzz, I checked to see the I got a text from an unsaved number.

914-456-2310: had a great time last night 😊you really know how to lay it down😘 -10:36 am

Fuck!

-I need you to come pull up, I can't remember shit from last night- 10:37 am

914-456-2310: need me to refresh your memory? No problem papi I'll be there in a few

I took a deep breath and tossed my phone on the bed. Not only did I cheat but the fact I can't remember is crazy.

Lance
"Ma listen imma need for you to grab your shit and dip."

"Really Lance, you're seriously kicking me after all that love making we was making."

"First of all that wasn't no damn love making, it was a simple fuck."

"No it wasn't Lance, I felt the connection we were having."

"Bitch you was feelin an orgasm that wasn't no damn connection."

"Whatever Lance." She said grabbing her shit. I held the door open for her to leave but she stopped at right on my porch.

"Can I at least tell you one last thing."

"What yo?"

"I love you."

I immediately closed the door right in that bitch face, these hoes just too much.

I knew I was finna get into some shit but I ain't think it'll be this bad.

Walking back to my bedroom, I started rummaging through shit incase I could find clues and shit. And best believe I did.

-Nigga I found something that I think you should know- 11:24 am.

Lucky Charm lookin' Nigga: what ?-11:26 am

-Bring yo ass here asap no rocky, and pick up some food too- 11:27 am

Lucky Charm lookin' nigga: nigga I ain't yo bitch you better get yo own damn food- 11:30

-Don't be like that🙄- 11:30 am

Lucky Charm lookin' Nigga: whatever nigga I'll by later✌🏾
*
*
*
"Nigga this better be fucking worth me coming here." Cam said coming through the door.