Chapter Seven.

"y-you love me?"

"yes ever since I saw you I knew you were different from all the other girls. You were special." He gasped at pain coming from his foot. I just sat there and looked at him. He moved my sleeve to see my arm again.

"Theres new ones?"

I shook my head.

"What did I do? Tell me ill make it all better. Im sorry" tears fell down his face. They were from him but I didnt want to tell him. A tear fell down my face.

"Tell me Emma"

"I cant..." I move away from were he was laying. He trys following but I stop him.

"tell me what I did" I glance over at him and realizing he is being serious I mean really serious.

"Okay heres the story..."

Flash back...

"Hey Xavier I was wondering if you wanted to hangout sometime" my mouth dropped to see Violet asking Xavier out. I really like him... I was about to tell him but Mrs prissy came over before me.

"Um sure I guess"

"great tomorrow after school" she said leaving with a wink.

"Ok what did you want to say to me Emma?"

"Oh its uh nothing..." I say backing away from him.

Next day...

"Hey Xavier" Violet says walking up to him at his locker.

"Hey Violet"

"I think your Hot. Wanna date?"

"um no I really have some else I like-" and right before he got to say anything he kissed him. My heart sank to my feet.

After they were done kissing I ran as fast as I could

"Emma wait! I didnt mean anything!!"

I couldnt hear him after that. I ran the the meadow with the road I stood on. Crying. More like. Balling

out of flash back

"and thats what happened"

He sat there crying. I didnt know what to do. He held my and hand and looked at me. He leaned in closer till a piece of paper can fit. I backed away. I wasnt sure what to do.

"why wont you kiss me?"

"im afraid..."

"afraid of what?"

"im afraid... Im afraid of losing you. If I kiss you and love you... You..."

"I what?"

"you might leave me" I looked down ashamed, he lifts my chin so I could look him in the eye.

"I would never leave you for the world" he says leaning in closer. I grab the back of his head and shove his face closer to mine. I move closer and our lips meet each others. our lips move together. This wasnt like any kiss. It felt like more. Like a promise.

:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:

Love Hana :*