Chapter Ten.

Ring Ring Ring

I look over my shoulder to see the contact. Its Xavier.

"Hey babe I havent seen you in like forever" Gosh why do I get shivers at his voice.

"You saw me yesterday"

"I know but it feels like forever" I laugh at his sad voice. Hes so dramatic.

"Gow about we hangout today at my pool?"

"Cant im not feeling so well"

"Awh whats wrong baby?"

"Its-Its a girl thing but dont worry about it"

"Ok love you" he says and then blows a kiss through the phone. Agh my cramps! I feel like im dying. You know that moment when you feel like the devil is in your stomach? Yeah ive got 20 of them.

Knock knock

Whos at the door. Moms out with John so im left home alone. I wonder if its a robber!! Wait do they knock? Just in case I bring a hair brush.

I walk down stairs silently and open the door.

"Ahhhh!" I scream and jumo back.

"Why are you screaming!? Its just me" Xavier says at the door. He brings out the hidden stuff behind his back.

Awh its flowers and chocolate.

"Awh there beautiful!" I say taking the flowers and chocolate.

"I thought you would want some company so im here and I brought a movie"

"Really!? What is it!?" Im so excited I want to eat those chocolates so bad! And watch the movie but mostly the chocolate part.

"Its a chick flick and I thought you would like it since your on your... Thing" I laugh and put the movie in. its called listen to your heart. Its about a deaf girl who finds who love but when they part something happens.

I grab the chocolates from the counter and sit down by Xavier. He opens the box and puts one in my mouth but he misses and hits my nose.

"uh woopsy?" He wipes it off and I put some on his nose.

"Haha gotcha" I move over and wipe it off but before I do he leans in and kisses me. He trys sticking his tongue in my mouth but I wouldnt let him. He backs away and watches the movie. I cuddle up to him and put my head in his neck. He rests his head on mine and moves his arm over me.

Its at the end of the movie and its sad. The guy ends up having chemo and dies but she gets surgery and goes to the college of her dreams.

(You guys need to watch that movie! Its so good)

A tear rolls down my face and I look up at Xavier. He fell asleep to the movie. Awh he looks so cute! I dont want to wake him so I set him down on the couch and put a blanket on him. Before I go up to my bed I kiss his forehead.

I walk up stairs and llay down to fall asleep.

I feel I warm presence behind me. I turn to see Xavier cuddling up to me.

I fall asleep with the memories of tonight.

:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:

Hey I need more reads so please show other people my story! Ilysm but please please vote!

Love Hana :*