Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time

A little while passed. I decided to stop drinking so I could sober up and drive safely.

"Hey guys, I haven't seen Brendon in a bit. Do you know where he's at?" Dallon asked.

"Actually no. He's got to be around here somewhere..." I said, looking around the room for him.

Brendon then walked up to us, hobbling a little.

"Brendon what the actual hell are you wearing?" Josh exclaimed.

"I lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt. But I make these high heels work," he said proudly.

Sure enough, he was wearing black stilettos. I would be lying if I said that he didn't rock them.

"You should wear those for me sometime," Dallon winked.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Maybe," Dallon grinned mischievously.

"We already know we're soulmates, you ass," Brendon rolled his eyes.

     "Yet you still don't agree to be my boyfriend," he pouted.

"Oh are you two gay?" I asked curiously.

"I'm bisexual," Brendon replied, bending his leg and admiring his stiletto.

"I'm gay," said Dallon with an odd look on his face. "I'm hoping you don't have any issues with that."

"What? No not at all!" I assured him, slightly surprised. Do I give off that impression?

"Dallon be nice," Brendon scolded him, taking a step towards us and stumbling.

Dallon scooped him up bridal style and laughed. "Go return those to whoever you took them from and let's get out of here."

"It is getting late," Josh agreed, checking the time on his phone.

"You good to drive?" I asked.

"I had one beer like three hours ago," Josh laughed.

"Just making sure."

We rounded everyone up and headed out. Pete was protesting and trying to go back inside.

"Dude, that waitress totally wanted me!"

"All she said was have a good night!" Patrick tried to reason with him, pulling him by his shirt.

     "Don't make me carry you to the car," Jack threatened.

     "Fine," Pete gave in, opening the door to Josh's car and sitting inside with a slump.

     "Let's get the guys dropped off at Tyler's and head to the complex together so I know you get home safe," Josh murmured in my ear.

     "Okay," I nodded.

     Everyone got into the same cars they arrived in and I started to drive.

     "Do you remember where Tyler lives? You know I'm no good with directions," I asked Jennifer.

     As she guided me, things seemed to be getting a little heated between Brendon and Dallon in the backseat.

"Ey! Don't make me go back there!" I yelled as moans erupted from the back.

"I'm not opposed to you joining," Brendon said, tearing away from Dallon. He caught my eye from the rear view mirror and grinned, his lips slightly swollen.

"Brendon!" Dallon exclaimed.

"Do you wanna get slapped? Cuz that's how you get slapped," I fumed.

"I don't think Josh would appreciate that very much, Brendon," Jennifer warned, the corner of her mouth twitching.

"You guys are no fun," Brendon huffed.

"I'm pretty sure Josh could take you," Dallon said nonchalantly, "I mean, have you seen his six-pack?"

"Wow thanks for the support."

The rest of the car ride consisted of the two bickering. I was starting to develop a headache.

"Guys, shut up. We're here," I sighed, pulling up to Tyler's house.

We all clambered out of the car to say goodbye to everyone else.

As I said goodbye to Brendon, he smirked and said, "My offer stands."

"What offer?" Josh asked suspiciously.

"Don't listen to him, he's drunk. Goodnight guys!" Dallon hastily picked Brendon up again and left to his car.

Josh spun around to face me.

"Are you going to explain or--"

"You don't wanna know," I said, shaking my head.

"Sam, I'm tired. Let's go!" Jennifer said with a yawn.

"Okay. Bye Tyler," I said, extending my hand out to him. He surprised me by pulling me in for a hug instead.

"Josh really likes you, so take care of him," he whispered in my ear.

"I will," I whispered back, smiling slightly.

     "Ready?" Josh asked.

     "Yeah but I have to take Jennifer home," I replied.

     "I'll follow you. I don't mind," he shrugged. I grinned.

     "You're too cute."

     I dropped Jennifer off at her place, Josh following close behind. When we finally reached our complex, he waited for me to get out of the car so we could walk together.

     "Such a gentleman," I teased.

     "You're not exactly complaining," he retorted with a laugh.

     "No, and I never will," I admitted.

We got to Josh's door, which was only around the corner from my own.

"Goodnight, Josh," I said sweetly, pulling him in for a kiss. It was gentle, passionate.

"Goodnight, Sam," he breathed, a look in his eyes I couldn't quite put my finger on.