Can't Help Falling

Josh was sitting on my couch, hands on my hips as I straddled him. I ran my hands through his hair as I kissed him heatedly. He pulled me closer to him, a low growl coming from his throat. He dug his fingertips into my sides harshly, sure to leave bruises on my sensitive skin but I really didn't care. The only thing I cared about was touching every inch of him I could get my hands on. He stood up swiftly and carried me to my bed, a dangerously lustful look in his eyes. He kissed me again harshly, excitement bubbling between both of us.

     "Josh," I moaned loudly.

     "Wake up!"

     My eyes snapped open and I bolted upright. Natalie was in hysterics.

     "Oh my god," I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

     "Did you have a sex dream about Josh?" she teased.

     I blushed furiously and threw a pillow at her. She laughed and got out of bed.

"Was it good?"

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Yeah I bet that's what you said in that dream of yours," she smirked.

"Stop!" I begged, fairly certain I resembled a tomato by now.

Natalie laughed again and flounced off to the shower. I let myself plop back into my bed with a sigh.

Welp, that was mortifying. Just about ready to jump off a bridge now.

My phone buzzed from my dresser.

Josh: want to go to the park? If your cousin doesn't mind

I thought about it for a second. I'm sure Natalie wouldn't mind if I went during her appointment. Those always take a while.

Me: sure, let's go in twenty? That's when Natalie will be busy and I don't want to bail on her

Josh: sounds good :)

Natalie came out of the shower and rummaged around for her clothes. She and I had a relationship that more closely resembled that of sisters than of cousins.

"Let's go out for breakfast after the appointment," I suggested.

"Sure. Invite your lover boy, I want to interrogate him," she joked.

"Shush," I said, swatting her hand lightly. "I'm going with him to the park while you're at your appointment."

"Oooh, gonna make your dreams a reality huh?"

"I'm gonna kill you if you don't stop," I tried and failed to look stern, a smile threatening to form on my face.

We both got ready and headed out. I had told Josh to meet me in front of the complex since that's where Natalie was meeting the owner.

"Have fun with Josh!" Natalie called with a wink as she headed to the office.

I froze as Josh approached me not too long after. Thoughts of last nights dream came flooding into my mind, causing my face to feel a little hot. I shook my head slightly to try to snap out of it.