Chapter 2.

Beyoncé              

December 19, 2013.

My album release party was a success. It was a private party with only close friends and family. It's been 4 months since me and Jermaine last saw each other, he hasn't talked to me since; came to my birthday party or even tell me 'happy birthday'

I don't even know where is he, how is he, all I know is that he's on tour.
At this moment I don't even know where we stand, for him to be mad at me for all this months, I must've done something serious, we could've prevented all this happening only if he communicated with me, which he didn't.

All this happening between us, it's affecting my career and me, mentally. Most of my songs in this album are about him, our relationship inspires me to write songs.

•••

J. Cole

"Man, you need to go get your girl back." Bas pats my back as we finish listening to Beyoncé's new album. Honestly, I'm shocked, as to how many emotions there was on each song. "She's making songs with Drake about you, that's when you it's serious." Ibrahim jokes.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore." I scratch my head. "You need to go talk to her man, you haven't talked to her in a long time, she's probably mad as hell." IB says. "Shut up IB, I know. I'll talk to y'all later." I say leaving our studio. I know this is going to be the longest argument we ever had.

•••

Beyoncé

"I woke up like this!" I sing along and do the dance moves, while watching my videos. I have this weird obsession of watching videos of myself, don't judge. "Mane, I look good" I smile looking at myself. I hear the doorbell ringing and run to the door, expecting my bestfriend, Ty.

I open the door to see Jermaine with a bouquet of roses. As for right now, I had mixed feelings going through my mind. But all I could do is fall in his arms and cry.