Chapter 22.

Beyoncé

Denial

"Ugh man what the hell" I moan waking up whilst realising I got the biggest headache ever. I stand up from the bed heading to the bathroom. I look to the mirror and see the hot mess state I was in. "Oh girl" I say looking at myself. I look closer and see hickeys all over my neck. "What the fu.." "Beyoncé" I hear a voice shout from the other room. I stay frozen for a minute trying to process what's going on. "Who's that?" I whisper to myself. "Baby what's taking you so long?"

"Jermaine!?"

Flashback to Last Night

"I hate you Jermaine!" I cry to his arms. "Why Jermaine" he rocks me back and forth, "Babygirl I'm sorry. I need you." He looks into my eyes, "I need you, Blue needs you, we need to get back as a family. I promise you this time it'll never happen" He kisses me.

"Jermaine you promise?" I look at him.

"I promise, be mine again"

Flashback Over

"Make it short, you called me drunk, I came to your house, and then, we both came" He says with a smirk. "Ew Jermaine" I roll my eyes. "So.. where we at now?" He says, "What happened yesterday, it doesn't mean anything. We're still getting a divorce Cole" "Really? After everything you told me yesterday?" Jermaine sighs and I raise an eyebrow "What did I say?" I ask curious, "How much you love me, you can't stay a day without thinking about me, and you want me back." "Jermaine I was drunk" I deny, even the thought it was true.

"So you're saying you don't want me back?" He looks at me, "I-I-d-" I stutter, "Oh now you can't speak english?" He laughs. "Giselle we both want each other, can we just forget this and be a family again?" He kisses me.
"Just forget it. Put it in your head: He didn't cheat" I nod, "Repeat with me, he didn't cheat.."

"He didn't cheat"

•••

"Beyonce you're so stupid! What you mean he didn't cheat? You know what" Solange shakes her head. "You're such in denial. Beyoncé bye" She rolls her eyes. "He's mind controlling you because he knows your always will be weak for him" She shakes her head. "You right" I agree with her. "I need to let him go.." I sigh.
"Good, now go into that booth and record"

Can't you see there's no other man above you? What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you. Hold up, they don't love you like I love you .Slow down they don't love you like I love you.