Chapter 21.

Intuition

Beyoncé.

"I tried to make a home out of you"

"And when he cheated, how did you feel?" My psychologist asked me. "Empty, I felt the biggest pain I've ever felt. I always knew I was good enough for Jermaine" "You are Beyoncé, see, men in the music industry, feel like they don't need to give explanations to their actions, right away they have money, the feel as nobody can't tell them anything" I nod my head agreeing.

Since everything happened, I'm still mentally unhealthy, I still can't accept the fact he cheated on me. He still constantly hits my phone, gifts everyday, bouquet of roses each day, but it still won't take my pain away.

"Jermaine, I just want you to know I will never forgive if you cheat on me. I can't be in a relationship where I don't trust you"

"Knowing that Jermaine is a negative part in your story, what's making you positive?"
"My daughter Blue, whenever I see her my world lights up, she's everything I've ever asked" I smile thinking of her. "Her. Focus on her. Focus on positivy, focus on what's making you happy and push the negativity away. Yes it's hard, but if you always keep him in mind, you won't feel mentally stable, please Giselle, do it for your daughter. Always remember she's proud of you, her and your whole family" My psychologist hugs me before I leave.

•••

"I pray you catch me whispering.."

"It's fine Bey, don't cry" Kelly says as I cry in her arms. "I love him so much. Why would he do it" I sob, "I know sis, I know, but you're so strong, you've been through worse than this." "I agree Kelly, but it's hard. I still have to see him every week , that way makes it harder" I say.
"I hate him, I don't care" Solange says, unbothered eating her chips. "Solo shut the f-" I cut Kelly off, "No no, I feel the same" I laugh wiping my tears, "I'm such a cry baby." "Yes you are. Man the fuck up Beyoncé" Solange says to me. "Do you even have a heart?" Kelly throws a pillow towards her. "I'm the youngest and I have to be treating you like I'm older. Fuck Jermaine, his loss. He's dumb and we all know that." She shrugs her shoulders. "That's true. Fuck him. I'm too good to be crying. Fuck it. Sixteen years for nothing." I roll my eyes. "See! Exactly. He can fuck off." Solange laughs. "We're going to a club today." She says standing up. "Single Bey it's arriving." She hugs me. "I can't with you" I laugh pushing her away.

"There won't be a day in the rest of our lifes I will ever cheat on you. I love you"

[A/N] This is just an filler chapter, it's the beginning of Lemonade, the following ones will be better.