Chapter 13.

J. Cole

"Jermaine I can't do this anymore" I stare at Beyoncé who had tears in her eyes, holding a knife towards her belly.
"Baby don't. I'm sorry I promise I will never cheat on you." I walk towards to her hoping for forgiveness.
"I can't..."  She places the knifes closer. "You don't deserve me or this baby.. Goodbye." She smiles at me.
She closes her eyes and pushes you
the knife to her. Blood instantly starts running out of her. She falls to the ground and I run towards her.

She just killed my baby, and her...

"Baby!! Wake up!" I hear Beyoncé shout while slapping my face softly. I open my eyes to see her with a worried look in her face.

It was all a dream.

"Jermaine you're drenched in sweat. What's wrong baby?" She wipes my face and I hug her. I feel like that dream was a wakeup call. I don't know what would I do without her.

"What happened?" She looks at me. "Bey I need to tell you something." I say almost out of breath. "Go ahead.." she says confused.

"Weeks ago, Arianna started sending me her photos and... yes I blocked her number but she keeps sending me it different numbers. I didn't tell you earlier because-" "Fuck you Jermaine! Again with lies?" She pushes me.

"Bey I haven't responded to them or anything. You're pregnant and I don't want to stress you out." I look at her going through her phone. "Yoncé what you doing?" I look at her putting her phone on her hear. "Nicki? We got business to handle." Beyoncé says standing up. I already knew where this was going. "Bet. Who we fighting?" I hear Nicki say.

•••

"And if I see you ever again on Jermaine's shit I swear you would wish you wasn't born hoe." Nicki punches her in the middle of each word.

Nicki has always been Bey's ride or die. I can't count the times Nicki has slapped me whenever Bey and I had a issue.

"Put a charge on me and watch bitch." Nicki kicks Arianna. I stand there looking at this madness. "Let's go." Bey and Nicki head the car. This fight was totally unnecessary but, she deserved it. I mean, it was necessary, but Arianna can't fight, so for Nicki to nearly put her in a coma, was unfair. But that way, she will leave my life.

I know when I get home Bey will be petty and not talk to me.

•••

"Sup Jermaine?" I hear a voice on the phone. "Who this?" I say confused. "Your old boss." He laughs. "Well, I haven't dropped the soap so, I haven't been raped, unlike Beyoncé." He laughs even more.

"What the fuck do you want?" I say annoyed. "I just want to tell you that, I got taken off some years so, I'll be out next month. If I was you I would be careful and safe. Anyways have a good one, see you soon." He hangs up the phone. He can't be serious. There's always something in my life that I have to handle.

"Bey?" I say walking to our room. "I brought you some Cheesecake Factory." I hand her the bag, she was looking at the TV, not sharing an eye contact with me. "Fuck you" she mumbles.
"Beyoncé, for the one hundredth time, I didn't fuck her. What else you want me to do?" I sigh. Trying to apologise to her was the hardest, I must really love her to be coping with her stubborn ass. "It's the second time you've lied to me during this engagement." She rolls her eyes opening the boxes and start eating.

"I know, I'm sorry. Just forgive me ma, I'll do anything." I look at her, seeing her devouring on her cheesecake. "Three buckets of fried chicken and I'm good." She chuckles, "Deal" I kiss her.

Beyoncé

"Why am I not enough for you?" I cry holding the razor, dragging it on my wrists. "I'm never good enough for anyone. I hate myself" I cry even harder. I know I forgave him for cheating, but it still hurts. It made me feel like I was enough for him.

It's been a while since I began harming myself, nobody knows. Doing this makes me feel like the pain goes away. Whenever my life is going good, something has to ruin it, that way I feel like I can never be happy.

I start feeling dizzy, since I lost alot of blood,so I clean everything up and return to my bed next to Jermaine. I close my eyes, having to force my sleep, so I couldn't feel the sting coming from my arms.

•••

"Jermaine?" I wake up , sitting up on the bed holding my belly. "Hm?" He mumbles in his sleep. I continue crying, I couldn't breathe from the pains I was having. "Cal- a amb.." I try to say, but the pains were stopping me. "Beyoncé what's wrong baby?" Jermaine finally wakes up looking at me confused. "Jerm.. do what I fuck I'm telling y- fuck!" I cry even harder, the pain was getting even worser. "Oh my go-, Bey!" Jermaine lifts up the covers to see blood all over the bed. "Oh shit Beyoncé, oh shit, oh no." Jermaine stands up panicking. "This can't be happening. Baby- I.. Imma call the ambulance, Baby we got this. Deep breaths baby, try breathing." Jermaine says with tears in his eyes. I take a deep breath before everything go black.

If I loose my child, I'll loose myself.