Chapter 7.

J. Cole

"You know me and beyonce like to keep our life private. You had no right to pull that stunt." I look at Jay. "I don't care about what you think, it's only Beyoncé I care about." He chuckles, "Why would you care about her, she's not even yours." "Soon, she will be." He smiles, "And her first child will be mine. Best believe that." My fists ball up as soon as he said that, but I try to stay calm. "Getting angry huh Jermaine?" He laughs, "Let's not forget you're in my label."

"Since I've came in your label all you do is blackmail me because you're my boss. But you know what Jay, I quit."

When Jay and I argue, he always has to remind me that I'm still signed to him, basically saying I'm nothing without him.
I got my label, and I know we're going to succeed, me and Beyoncé don't need him.

•••

Beyoncé

"You quit? Why?" I shout, surprisingly. "I'm sick of his bullshit Yoncé. I don't need him. He always took advantage to talk to me like I'm trash just because I'm signed to him."
"What are you going to do now?" I look at him. "I'm good, I got dreamville and my album coming up." He smiles.
"I swear I'm stressing out man." I sigh. "I got Ivy Park to handle, the VMA's, our wedding, us getting a house, and now this shit with Hov. This is too much."

Jermaine's phone receives a message and I read it. I stare attentively to it trying to understand who is this.

J. Cole

"Jermaine?" I hear Beyoncé say and I enter our room. "Who is Arianna?"
I freeze after she says that, trying to come up with an answer.

"That's my new lawyer. Because me and Cedric talked, that Hov might want to sue us. You know the shit that happens when you try to leave a label, I bet he will put me in court." I sit next to her, "what did she say?" I ask nervously.

"She said to meet her tomorrow, where y'all meet each other." I nod. "But yeah it's good that you got a lawyer, I know what is Jay caple of." She gives a slight laugh. "I'm going to cook dinner babe." She kisses me, heading to the kitchen.

I have no clue of why is she texting me. I don't even know how she got my number. Beyoncé and I just got back to each other and I'm already starting with the lies..