Chapter 8.

Beyoncé

"With all due respect, I'm sorry but I'm not going on tour with him." I cross my arms. "Beyonce, we all know you both had some disagreements before, but On The Run Tour? You know how much you guys would earn?" My manager Mark says as Jay, who was sitting across the table nods his head.
"Think about it Beyoncé. You have until tomorrow to give us an answer." Robyn says as I stand up leaving the building.

Regardless of the budget we will earn, I can't work with someone who has sabotaged me numerous times. I can't even look at him straight in the face, how am I going to be with him in a stage for two plus hours?

I enter my car and just sit there, thinking.
I was never about the money, but I know we would earn a fat check. It would help me and Jermaine with our house, wedding and other things. I know with this money I can spoil Jermaine, he deserves it.

Decisions, decisions..

•••

J. Cole

"How the fuck did you get my number?" I stare at the woman who destroyed most of my relationship. "Matter of fact, why did you want to meet me" "You know you missed me." She walks towards me. I roll my eyes

"Arianna, don't. Messing with you was the biggest and dumbest mistake I've done my whole life." "I got a offer for you." She smiles. "Have sex with me again, or else I will leak this photos" She hands me the phone with a photo of myself sleeping next to her. "Fucking leak them, I'm engaged and there's no way I'm sleeping with you again." I start making my way out.

•••

"You're not going on tour with him. Point blank period." I roll my eyes, sipping my Henessy. "But babe.." She sits on top of me. "Beyoncé no. I can get the money for both our house and wedding. You want to go on tour with someone who's in love with you besides me? Fine. I swear if he pulls some shit, y'all both dead."

"Jermaine, what have I told you about talking to me like you own me? You better put some respect up in this bitch. Watch out." She rolls her eyes. "Anyways, but listen, we would get a big check bae." I pay attention to the Tv, not caring about what she's saying. "Bey, no" She sighs and leaves our room, as her phone starts ringing.

"Send me them, thank you." She says while on the phone. "So, I've told you about the album I'm working on?" I look at her, who was looking into her phone screen with a frown. "Baby what's up." "Don't fucking talk to me." She throws her phone at me. I look at the phone and it's the photo of me with Ari.

"So Arianna is not your lawyer?" She screams as tears fall down her eyes. "Baby that's the girl from the tour, chill." "It doesn't matter Jermaine. You lied to me!" She screams even louder, I knew she was hurt when her voice starts cracking, that breaks my heart.

"Bey I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to say." I walk over to her. "I'm sick of this bullshit Jermaine, I can't.." She wipes her tears. "You're acting like I'm the only one who lies in this relationship." I cross my arms. "Don't you do it Jermaine, I swear." She cries, "You know what, nevermind. Give me her damn adress."

•••

Beyoncé

"What's up hoe?" I enter her house as soon as he opens the door. "Look who it is! If it ain't Ms. Knowles. Long time no see." She laughs. "I knew you were fake for the beginning, that's why I stopped being your friend." I hold my bat around my neck.

"Now look, I'm not here to fight you, but I will just remind you that, I'm not the bitch to be messed with, and I'm sure you know that after those 14 stitches you had. I don't want to fuck your whole face up again, but I will just tell you I don't mind putting you back in the hospital. I hope I made myself clear." I start leaving. "And, never again make an appearance in my life again, or else I will have to put this bat in use." I give her one last look before leaving.