Chapter 3.

J. Cole

"Soo...'' She says as she bounces her foot up and down, one thing she does when she's nervous. "How have you been?'' She looks at me. ''Good'' I smile at her. ''So you're just going to talk to me like we've just met?" Bey rolls her eyes.

''You asked me a question and I-'' I try to say but she cuts me off. "Where the fuck have you been Jermaine? You leaving for more than 3 months is not okay. You didn't even tell me Happy birthday, what's wrong with you?'' Beyoncé shouts.

I knew she was hurt, but I was too. What I did to her was something I'm not proud of, I shouldn't left her. To not even wish her a happy birthday is unapologetic, but when I left I was light headed.

"Bey, you know I was going on tour with Wale, don't even front.'' I play with my goatee.

"But ate least you could've called me or something, you don't even know the shit I'm going through..'' She looks down. ''Look Beyoncé, I'm sorry, I just needed to get away for a while.''

''Get away from what? I didn't do anything to you and you just leave like that for months, because of an argument we had because of my outfit? Grow up J Cole'' she kisses her teeth.

''It wasn't just because of that Beyoncé" I sit next to her. ''Then what was it?'' she shouts and I look at her. ''When were you planning on telling me you lost our baby?'' I look at her.

Beyoncé

''When were you planning on telling me you lost our baby?" he looks at me.

''How do you know?" I wipe my tears, I couldn't even believe he found out. ''The doctor called your phone and asked if you were taking the pills okay and how have you been, and I asked her what she was talking about and she explained to me..'' he hugs me. "And then I heard Heaven, that's when I knew I had to come see you''

"I just didn't know what to do, I thought if I told you, you would leave me'' I run my hand in my face ''Of course not, it wasn't your fault Bey, we can try when ever you want.'' He holds my hand "Where does our relationship stand right now?" I look up at him. "I really want us to work, we've been together more than fifteen years and I know I will never stop loving you, but we need to work on is communication between both of us."

"But Bey, I guess there's something I need to tell you.." He rubs his face, and I frown. "When I was on tour I messed with someone.." He looks down. "So you cheated huh?" I chuckle, because when I smile is when I'm really mad. "Bae no, she-" "You cheated on me? What the fuck Jermaine?" I shout at him, I couldn't even believe it, he always told me he would never do something like that to me, and I trusted him. "Baby she only gave me head, that's all that happened" I take a deep breath before I snap.

"Why would you even be stupid that stupid to do that? So now I can't trust you when you leaving for tour?" My fists ball up, all I wanted to do is hit him, Jermaine knows that my anger problems are terrible and he keeps on pushing me to do something I would regret. "Beyoncé listen, I was vulnerable while I was on tour, and you weren't there" Really? "I've been in tour since April, and even though I was too did I didn't cheat" I roll my eyes. "Your excuse is invalid, try again."

"Babygirl I'm sorry. I know that's not going to change anything but, it's never going to happen again." "It sure won't. Because you acn leave." I point at the door. "Beyoncé.." He says. "Jermaine leave" I say letting my tears fall.

I couldn't believe as to how he can even betray me like that. Am I not good enough?

J. Cole

"You need to drop that." Ibrahim snatches the bottle of Henessy off from me. "Drinking isn't going to bring her back. You on some Power Trip shit." I sob trying to reach the bottle but give up. "I messed up man" I scratch my head. "You sure did, I told you not to, you never listen." I eye him, instead of him help me, he's making me feel worser.

"What should I do?" "Jermaine I don't have a clue, you really fucked up" he looks back at his phone.

It was no matter of time that this would happen, the fame is getting the best of me. Beyoncé always told me she would never forgive me if I cheated, I'm pretty sure we will never get back together.

But I'm willing to do anything for that to not happen, I love her too much.