Chapter 5.

Beyoncé

"That outfit looks better." My sister Solange says as she points to the dress that is laying on the bed. "Girl, I don't know, what about that one with this heels?" I say.

Jermaine told me that he would take me out tonight, and that it would be important, like a special date. I don't know what he has up his sleeve but, tonight we will see. Since my tour finished, me and him been spending most of our time together, we're back in good terms with each other, we near act like we are still together but we're not, let's not forget the mess he did when he was on tour.

But I do miss him, and I sure want him back.

•••

"What am I doing here?" I look around. "Why am I in this dark arena." I say to myself. Jermaine got me here in this arena, by myself, and I'm very confused. I cross my arms, impatiently. The instrumentals of my song, Dangerously In Love started playing, as the big screen lights up. "Whoah.." I look at it. It was a big montage of photos of me and Jermaine along the years, since we started dating, until now. I smile at the fact that he really took his time to do that. At this moment I really don't know what's going on.
I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see the crew, all with tuxedos holding cards saying 'Say Yes'.
"Beyoncé." I hear Jermaine's voice say. "Jermaine what's going on?" I ask as he approaches me smiling, with a bouquet of roses, which he hands them to me.

"Beyoncé" The takes a deep breath, "All this years with you, you've always been there for me, supporting me no matter what. This 16 years with you, we've been through alot, I've heard you cry until you feel asleep because of me, I've seen you hurt because of me. And I'm not too proud to admit that. I'm sorry, for everything I've done. Along this years, you made me the man I am today. Today I can admit when I'm wrong, I can be a man that is willing to do anything to see you happy.

And that's all I want to do for you, make you happy. I want to give you my all, I want to give you a family that we've always dreamed of. I can't describe how much I love you, how much you make me happy. You're my inspiration. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I promise to give you the world, I promise you that I will be the best father for our children, I promise to be the best husband, I promise to make you happy. So.." He kneels down, pulling out a little pink box.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, will you marry me." He reveals a big diamond ring. "Yes." I smile, as the people at the background cheer for us. Jermaine stands up and puts the ring on my finger. "I love you so much Bey" He kisses me, "Love you too Jermaine." I smile hugging him. "Congratulations y'all" Ibrahim comes and hug me as the whole team comes to celebrate with us.

Finally, happiness.

•••

What you guys think? ✨

Do y'all think Beyoncé made the right decision on saying 'Yes'?