Chapter 10.

Beyoncé

"Why Jay? Why can't you let me be happy?" I fight back my tears.

It's been weeks since Jermaine last talked to me. I've been trying to call him but he doesn't answer my calls. It clearly shows that he doesn't want anything with me.

"I did it, I can't take it back. I'm not sorry." He says crossing his arms.

"Can you please call Jermaine telling him the truth? I'm miserable without him." I look down.
"No thank you." He smiles

I sigh. "If you really love me, do it." I take my last blow. I knew if I told Jermaine, he wouldn't believe me.

"Oh yeah? And what do I get in exchange?" He leans forwards on his desk.

"What do you want?" I play along.

"My dick wet" He smirks.

"Hell no" I frown. "Then, no." He shrugs his shoulders

"Fine. I'll call him myself." I roll my eyes dialing his number. I pray that he answers.

What- he says annoyed

I missed hearing your voice- I smile.

Mm- he mumbles.

Can you please come over to Jay's studio? We all need to talk- I bite my lip nervously.

Yo Jermaine. She didn't cheat on you. I got her phone and faked it. She's a keeper man- Jay shouts so Jermaine could clearly hear.

I'm on my way I guess-Jermaine says hanging up the phone.

"Oh my God Hov! Thank you." I smile in excitement. "You welcome! We had an agreement tho." He walks over to me, I back up quickly.

"Jay no. I told you no."  He pulled me closer to him. I fight trying to get off from him.

"Shut up bitch." He presses his lips on me.
"Jay get off from me." I scream.

He begins on taking my shorts and underwear aggressively, I continue to hit him while screaming for help.

"If you keep screaming it will be harder for you. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He begins to rub his fingers in me while I continue crying as he covers my mouth to stop me from screaming.

"Jay please, don't." I scream at him.
I felt his tip rubbing on me right before he finally entered inside of me.

I continue crying and close my eyes waiting for this to be over.

I knew the type of person Jay was, but never thought he'd ever to anything like this.

J. Cole

I enter Jay Z's studio to see him in front of Beyoncé with her legs in both of his sides.
I see that Bey is screaming and crying, so I knew exactly what's going on.

"Don't fucking touch my fiancée." I punch Jay as he falls on the floor. I get on top of him and hit him continuesly until I see him begging me to stop as he was bleeding.

"Baby are you ok?" I look over to be Beyoncé shaking and crying.

"It's fine baby I'm here." I hug her. She continues crying as I kiss her, trying to calm her down.

"Don't cry Bey. I love you." I hug her even tightly.

"He raped me Jermaine.." She cries even harder.

I take out my phone and call Mike and tell him what happened. Lucky he was fast enough to call the police over.

•••

"Beyoncé you have you eat baby." I hand her the plate with food.

She hasn't been talking since we left the studio. We did some tests right after and she was perfectly fine, thank God.

"Bae please." I hold the fork towards her mouth, and she finally accepts it. She continues eating and I watch her do so.

"When can I leave?" She says annoyed, I knew she hated hospitals.

"We'll leave soon okay?" I kiss her hand.

"I'm sorry for everything that has happened." She looks down. "Beyoncé what are you talking about?" I look at her.

"I didn't cheat on you Jermaine, I never did. Please don't leave me." She cries in my shoulder.

"You don't have to say sorry Beyoncé. You're still mine and I love you." I kiss her and she finally smiles.

I get back on thinking of what happened earlier. Jay is lucky I didn't kill him with my bare hands.

Can't wait for Jay's court trial.