Chapter 9.

*Months later*

Beyoncé

"The crowd today was live!" Me and Jay both laugh as I finally lay down on my comfortable sofa backstage.

I accepted in going on tour with him, this tour is one of the biggest tours of both our lifes.

I somehow made Jermaine come in agreement with me to go on tour, after alot of nights of alot of arguing, drinking and make up sex, he finally accepted my decision. I know that deep down Jermaine is insecure, that something will happen between Jay and I.

"I'm going to my hotel room now. Yall have a nice night!" I say, gathering my stuff and leaving.

•••

Jay Z

"She won't notice will she?" Marcus said. "Nah bro. Just get it done quickly before she realizes she forgot her phone." I laugh.

Me and Marcus came up with a plan to make fake conversation between me and her.
I have everything planned, yesterday we all went to a party where me and her had our rooms next to each other on the hotel, and while the party was going, Jermaine called her numerous times and she didn't call back until this morning. And tomorrow, he's coming to see her, and he will hopefully see her phone.

"No lie, I miss you Jay." Marcus mocks her in the text he's sending. "Man you a fool. Just get this shit over with it." I laugh.

•••

J. Cole

"You're still mad?" She looks at me. "Get over it bro. I already told you the reason" She rolls her eyes. "Okay Beyoncé.." I stay in silence as her phone recieves a message.

"Why are they even talking.." I stated as I was reading the messages on her phone.

Exactly why I didn't want her to go on tour with him, I knew they would start messing around with each other.

"Beyoncé." I shout. "Give me your ring back." I open my hand. "What? Why?" She says in a shocked tone. "Don't act stupid. Give me it." "What the- What are you talking about Jermaine?" She starts crying. "Don't pull that bullshit of you crying. I won't repete myself." I look at her. "You don't remember the shit you been talking to Jay about?" "Baby no. What are you talking about?!" I hand her phone as she starts reading the messages.

"This are fake. I didn't even send them this." "Don't fucking lie." I get even angrier. "So you accusing me of cheating on you?" "Well, you both went out together, and you didn't pick up your phone the whole night. What do you expect to me to think?"

"From what I know, you were the one who cheated! You want to talk about that? Remeber the time you cheated on me, stopped talking to me for months, came back and ask me to marry you and I said yes? Oh, because I fucking do. All that crap and I took you back. Now you see these messages and you think I cheated on you?" She screams. "I let you go on tour and there you start being a hoe. I freaking knew it." I rub my face. "I can't even believe you."

"I can't believe you either Jermaine. You think I would cheat? You're the only man I have eyes for, all this sixteen years. I would never do that to you." I laugh at her little speech. "What if we have a kid and they would see all of this mess you're doing? I don't know what type of mother you would be."

"I have to leave." She wipes her tears and storms out of the room.

•••

Beyoncé

"Ok. It has been 6 minutes.." I take a deep breathe.

Positive

What am I supposed to do now. Jermaine thinks I'm cheating and now I'm pregnant.

I breakdown crying. I'm about to have my first child, with a man who hates me.

"Okay Beyoncé. Calm down." I take a deep breath. I lay down in my bed, letting my tears fall down.

I close my eyes, hoping that when I open them, the pain will go away.