Chapter 6.

Beyoncé

I look at Jermaine who was peacefully sleeping after all the love we made last night. I walk over to the bathroom and start doing my normal morning routine, and I couldn't help to not stare at my ring. I haven't been this happy in a long time, hopefully this happiness will last.

I put on Jermaine's dreamville hoodie with some basic black leggings and some comfortable boots, since I would stay home the whole day. I head to the kitchen with some intentions of making breakfast, but the whole pantry is empty. This past months, Jermaine has been living in our house, while I was living alone in a apartment. He doesn't know how to cook anything, all he knows to do is grilled cheese. I don't know how he lived off, all this months eating fast food and still be as skinny as he is.

I sit on the couch, waiting for Jermaine to wake up so we can both go grocery shopping, and since we're staying home, we can talk about buying a house.

I turn on the TV, scrolling through the channels, finding something interesting to watch, I would probably end up watching cartoons. I kept going until I see a picture of me and Jermaine on the screen.

"The rapper and the R&B singer were rumoured getting engaged, yesterday, on the 24th, none of them have confirmed anything yet, but we all wish Beyoncé and J. Cole the best."- I hear the girl say but I hear jermaine approaching me.

"It hasn't even been a full 24 hours that we got engaged and now the whole world knows. Wow" He sits next to me with his phone on his ear. "I can't even believe it. That's not acceptable" I shake my head, "Ibrahim yall know who was it yet?" He puts the phone on speaker. "We don't know yet, the sources aren't giving up enough information" I hear his voice through the phone. "Y'all better find out quickly, because I'm not in a mood to deal with my family blowing up my phone today" I say as calm as I could. "It's already all over the news." Ibrahim says through the phone. "The TMZ niggas man, I swear." Jermaine says.

Everyone knows that Jermaine and I both like to keep our lives private, not exposed to the public, we both planned on getting our families together, and then we would reveal that we were engaged, but now by the looks of it, our plan is ruined. If I was ever to reveal something to the world, it had to be in a way I knew it would be number one news in the world. That's how extra I am.

"It's probably them from the venue who told." I sit down, trying to gather my thoughts. "That's probably it" I hear Ibrahim's voice through the phone. "Yoncé calm down." Jermaine's rubs my back. "I have a feeling that your little boss is behind this somehow" I say, "I swear if it's him, man.. But I doubt it" Jermaine shakes his head, "That nigga been obsessed over you." Ibrahim laughs. "I'm going to call him." I stand up walk over to my phone. "Beyoncé there's no point"

"Hello Jay? How you doing?" I put it on speaker. "How does it feel to be engaged?" I look at Jermaine. Just exactly what I thought. "What are you going to gain from telling everyone?" "Well, you guys weren't going to tell, so I might as well do it myself."

Jay and I, few years back, we were business partners, he helped and coached me on my career. Sometime after, he started to develop feelings for me, and I always tried to push him away, and when we worked together, the atmosphere was akward and uncomfortable for me, so I left and we stopped working, but he seems like he's still not over me.

"Where are you?" Jermaine says to Jay. "At the studio, why" Jay says as Jermaine ran to our room to get dressed. "Jermaine, don't" I pull him back, "Calm down, I'm just going to have a one on one conversation with him." He kisses me and leaves.

"Jay we need to have a serious conversation, you're too old to be doing stuff like this." "Nothing like this would've happened if you stayed with me." He laughs. "You're such a psychopath." I shake my head. "And what is your little fiancé doing coming over here. What is he going to do, kill me?" "Goodbye Jay." I hang up.

All he do is bring us stress, everything me and Jermaine did, he would have people and paparazzi's to track us down and expose us to the public. I'm so close to sue him.

I need to relief some stress so I grab my phone and start dialling my bestfriend's number.

"Yo Nicki, you want to jump on this track with me?"