Chapter 11.

Beyoncé

Revealing to the world that I'm pregnant was the best feeling.

Releasing my video Countdown was the best way to tell everyone I'm pregnant.

Everyone cheered in excitement and happiness.

I wanted this moment to last. I couldn't be happier.

Me and Jermaine are finally going to be parents.

After all the negativity that happen the past month, God keeps blessing me.

Thankful.

•••

"The supreme court of the state of New York, Shawn Carter is seen as guilty. You will be sentenced to 3 years with no bail and 16 months of community service. You are all now dismissed." The judge said before hitting the gavel.

I sat there in disbelief, 3 years?

"Jermaine! How can he- 3 years? He raped me while I was pregnant, you know what- Jermaine do something." I quickly stand up and start shouting.

"Baby calm down, we can't do anything. I'm sorry. He has one of the best lawyers in New York." He leads me to the exit.

I look back and see Jay smirking. He's such a disgusting person.

"3 years? What the hell. I can get 3 years for fighting a bitch. This is not right Jermaine." I look at him as we get outside as multiple flashes hit me. Paparazzis.

"Beyoncé you're pregnant you can't be stressing. Just let it go." He kisses me. "What matters is that you and my daughter are alright" He chuckles.

He always wanted a girl for some reason, but I know for sure it's a Jermaine Jr.

"Here you go again. Every bet we have I always win boo." I smile. "Bey shut up" I laugh.

"Let's see what are the blogs talking about." He grabs his phone, I was curious to see too.

"Just months before Beyoncé reveal her pregnancy, she was raped by her music patner, Jay Z. Now, who's the father? J. Cole who was once signed to Roc Nation or Jay Z, a business man that- You know what there's no point of seeing this bullshit." He throws his phone.

"I'm sick of this shit." He rubs his face. I can see that he's exhausted and stressed of people saying that he's not the father. Jermaine is more sensitive than me, he always reading the blogs, and what they say really gets into him. Although he's always the one telling me to not care about them.

"It doesn't matter Jermaine. What they say doesn't change the colour of the paper your earning." I hold his hand. "I need some weed." He mumbles.

"You're not smoking shit. I dare you." I roll my eyes. I hated when he smoked. "Or what?" He looks at me. "Cole you better not start. I'm not in the mood." I get off the car and head to our house.

"I was in the mood of having my box ate, but someone wants to piss me off." I start undressing my clothes.

Me and Jermaine haven't gone intimate since I was accused of cheating on him. It's been more than 4 months. Sometimes we would get close to doing it, but flashbacks of what happened would come across my head, I'm still traumatised of what happened.

I guess the sexual frustration is really getting into us.

"I'm going to Ibrahim's house, I'm not bout to be stressing with you. Don't call me, bye." He got his house keys and left, without letting me say a word.

I honestly hated this side of him.

•••

"Thank you for bringing him IB." We both lay drunk Jermaine in the bed, since he was almost knocked out. "It's cool lil sister, take care of him and my niece." I laugh, they really were rooting for a girl.
I walk him to the door and we both say our goodbyes.

I go back to my room and see Jermaine watching one of my videos on TV while dancing and singing along.

He is the best person to be around when he's drunk, but now that I'm carrying a responsibility, it's not so fun now.

"Jermine lay down before you break my furniture." I turn off the Tv. "Giselle suck me." He screams while he falls in the bad and starts laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too. "J, calm down, you need to sleep." I say sitting next to him.
"I can't sleep, only if you have sex with me." He starts kissing me. I know he's drunk, I understand that he's unconscious of what he's doing, but he knows why I can't do it. "I can't Jermaine I'm not ready." I push him away and he stands up.

"But you were ready for Jay huh?" He looks at me. He couldn't be serious.

"Lamarr don't fucking even try it. I swear to God." I look at him. "Shut up Beyoncé, I hate you. If it wasn't for you my first child could be here right now." I look at him, not believing a bit of what he just said, I start crying. This wasn't Jermaine. That isn't my fiancé.

"I don't even know if that's my child"