Chapter 4.

Beyoncé

3 months later

I lay down on my sofa in my backstage room after my show, tomorrow will be officially my last day, sinde today's show tickets sold out too quickly, we decided toadded another date.

"Come in!" I shout after hearing a knock on my door, as I go back looking at my instagram, choosing photos from todays show to post.

"Great show baby girl." He starts clapping while smiling. "What you doing here?" I look at him. "Came to see you." He hands me the bouquet of roses he was holding. "Nigga you didn't eventually just come from New York to come see me in Portugal. What do you want?" I roll my eyes.

"I want to make things work between us again." "You just going to act like you ain't cheat on me moths ago?" I laugh sarcastically. "I know. Beyoncé I'm sorry, I'm not proud of what I did, I just want to get back with you, I will do anything to have you back."

I look at him, doubting on if I believe on what he just said, as much as I miss him, everyday, I miss his voice, his touch.. But the pain that he caused is bigger than me. I'm too scared to allow him into my life once more and hurt me again.

"Jermaine.. I don't know.. You really hurt me you know, it's taking a big part of me to heal from it." "I know I'm so sorry Beyoncé. Just please let me take you out and give me another chance." He holds my hands. "Tomorrow will be my last day of the tour here in this country, and I'm gonna stay here a few days just to relax, then I leave. When I go back to New York, we will see." He smiles

"Ok, I will stay here with you until we both go back to New York." I pause, "No, you're not staying here with " "Yes I am, let's go to your hotel." He holds my hand lifting me up, "I'm tired as hell, I need some sleep." I fight back, "No, you're getting your own room Jermaine." "Whatever, let's go."

Jermaine.

"Have a safe drive home, I love you all." She smiles waving at the crowd as she exits the stage while the XO instrumental keeps playing in the background. "Mr Cole?" I look back. "I will take you backstage." Julius, bey's body guard says, leading me to Beyoncé's room.

Just watching her singing her heart out to her fans, and how talented she is, really warms my heart. Somethings it doesn't hit me that one of the greatest female artist in the world is mine.

"We did it!" She shouts as her crew cheers along with her while poping the champagne. I sit back watching how happy she was with her crew as they take pictures. I pull out my phone and snap a photo of her real quick, and put it as my background.

"Hey mister." She approaches me. "Amazing show Bey, I can't even describe how proud of you I am." I hug her. "Without you nothing like this would happen." She smiles as I kiss her forehead, that's how close I am to be able to kiss her anywhere now.

"I'll be back in a minute." She jogs back next to her crew. "I love you." I say to her, in hopes in getting it back, she looks at me, "Do you really?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

Please vote and comment 😛

Also, this chapter is a lil special to me as Beyoncé's last show of the MCST was in my country (Portugal), so I was able to add it into my story. ✨

Thank you guys so much.
xx, -Ro