Chapter 12.

J.Cole

"I don't even know if that's my child"

My eyes quickly widen when I realise what I said, I know she will never forgive me for that.

"Beyoncé I'm sorry." I go over to her as she continues crying, I knew I messed up, big time.

"Don't touch me Jermaine, how dare you saying something like that." She shouts and I sigh. "I hate you Jermaine." She slaps me in my face. From her slap I wasn't even drunk anymore. "Bey.." She keeps hitting me all over my upper body. "No fuck you. You know what I been through and you have the nerve to say that I'm not having your child. You can suck my dick, here's your ring." She hands me her engagement ring.

I fucked up.

"Beyoncé I'm not going to be childish and let you go like I did the other times, we're going to sit down and fix this shit." I grab her arm as she attempted to leave. "We don't have anything to fix, you clearly just ruined our engagement." She pulls her arm away from my hand. "Beyoncé you're pregnant you can't be stressing like that, let's talk calmly." I sit in our bed waiting for her to do the same.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know this is all because of my drinking, and I promise to you when my baby gets here I won't touch a bottle, unless you let me. I'm sorry Beyoncé I swear." I look at her and hold her hand. "Please put this back on" I say referring to her ring. "Nope, fuck you." She rolls her eyes, she's so stubborn.

"Your apology doesn't convince me." "What the hell do I have to do to convince you Yoncé? I'm talking to you from the bottom of my heart." "Since we've been back together, all you do is mess up, and I always take you back. If our marriage is going to be the same, what is the point?" She sits next to me, looking down. She was right.. "I'm happy being next to you, but I'm not happy about your attitudes. We've been engaged already 5 months, and within those months, three of them you weren't talking to me or so ever, because you thought I cheated on you. If you really wanted me to be with you, you could've called me and we would fix it, but you perfer to listen to your ego instead of your soon to be wife. So wassup?" She finally looks at me, I knew she was right. I got alot of work to do.

"Beyoncé you're right, you deserve much better, I'm sorry for wasting your time." She jumped from the bed with a obnoxious look in her face. "J what are you talking about?" "I know you're not happy with me, I can't treat you like you deserve." I hold back my tears. "Jermaine..." she hugs me. I laugh to myself, one minute she wanted to kill me, now she's calm, her hormones really kicking in.

"In about 6 months we're going to be parents, then we will be married, do you think I'm not happy with you after all you've done for me?" She kisses my cheek. "I will start going to a physiologist, I can't loose yall" I rub her stomach and chuckle. It still hasn't hit me that I'm going to be a father in a couple of months, I really need to get my shit together.

Beyoncé

"Beyoncé are you ready?" My manager says as I take a deep breath. I'm really about to do the VMA's 3 months pregnant, Jermaine begged me to not do it, he even lied this morning that the VMA's were cancelled so I couldn't perform, he was honestly the most over protective person ever.

But hey, I'm Beyoncé, I can do anything.

J.Cole

"What if she jumps too much and the baby moves somewhere it's not supposed to?" I say at Ibrahim who was having the time of his life while Bey is singing. "Nigga just chill, they will be fine." I hear him say, paying no attention to me. Maybe I'm overthinking.. I say to myself, I just don't want anything happen to them, since months ago she had a miscarriage, and I will do anything to prevent that from happening again. "My fiancée fucking shit up." I smile to myself, while she dances to Partition.

I sing along to Beyoncé as I feel my phone vibrating, I didn't want to be bothered but who knows, it can be an emergency. I saw that was several attachments from an number. I click in the notification and see Arianna's nude photos.