Chapter 17.

J. Cole

"Hello everyone" He gives a slight smile, "and who are you?" he looks at Blue, walking towards her. "Don't you even dare my nigga" I shout at him. "Oh Jermaine" he laughs

"Bey wait for me in the car with Blue" I look at Beyoncé. "But b-" she begins "Go to the fucking car Beyoncé" I shout at her. I didn't want them near anything dangerous.

She begins to gather her stuff and got Blue and they quickly leave the studio. I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Damn, Bey got thick" He looks back to her and I instantly hit him in the jaw. "Calm down Jermaine." He laughs, "What do you want?" Mike asks him while holding me back from hitting him again.
"Well, all this time in jail, I had time to think about what I did, and I want to apologise to all of you. I'm sorry" I roll my eyes, "Jay, just leave man, no one wants your apology" "Beyoncé will accept it. I'm still in love with her" he smiles. "You know what" I start walking around trying to calm down. "Just let me talk to her, I want to say sorry" "Hell no, you never coming near Bey. Or Blue"

"You're really not letting me see her?" He smirks, "No" I raise my voice and stare at him in disgust.

"Well, she won't like to know that you been cheating on her, will she?" He smiles.

Beyoncé

"Baby I'm not seeing him" I yell at him. "You have to baby, he's blackmailing me" He stares at me. "Why? What is it?" I say concerned. "Giselle, I can't tell you. Just do it" He tells me while feeding Blue. "You're really not telling me huh?" He shakes his head 'yes'. "Then why are we going into a marriage, if you can't be honest with me?" I shout at him. "Bey listen, I love you, and I'm always honest with you, but this time I can't really tell you." He puts Blue in her rocking sleeping chair, that way she will fall asleep faster.

"We're getting married next month Jermaine, next month, and this is what you're doing? Wow" I laugh. "Giselle, I'm not about to be stressing with you. Don't wait up, bye." He makes his way out. "Seriously, everytime we argue you do this!" "We'll talk later, bye"

J. Cole

"I took the stress out of you didn't I daddy" she smiles laying on top of me. "Yes Chantel, now get off me" I roll my eyes heading to get ready.
"You know something? I still can't believe that you getting married next month! And I've been helping you to cheat on my boss with me. Gosh, what a time to be alive." I hear her giggle, each word that came out of her mouth made me cringe, that's why she's better with her mouth full.

"Chantel? Who's is this?" I say holding a chain, which was familiar to me and I show it to her. "Mm.." she looks away. "Why the fuck is Jay's chain in here?" I begin to get angry. "You fucking him?" I look at her. It's not that I'm jealous, but I don't want anything to do with Jay. "Jermaine listen.." I sigh, "Really? Wow. Since when?" I look at her. "Two years ago, when I started working with Bey.." she looks down. "When I met you? What the hell!" I shout.

"Jermaine, he hired me to make you sleep with me, he wanted to test you if you would cheat on Bey, each time I sleep with you he pays me. But now, I'm in love with you. I'm sorry" she cries. "You're trash. Delete my number and forget I exist." I walk out of her house. "Cole don't please!!" She runs behind me. "Nah Chantel, you're my biggest mistake. Fuck that. I can't even believe I've been messing with my girls assistant. Goodbye Chantel it's over."

"I need my chaining day" I sigh.