Chapter 18.

Wedding day

J. Cole

Seeing her in the white dress, smiling, was a overwhelming feeling I couldn't describe. I could tell she was happy. Her dream finally came true. And thankfully I was the one to give it to her.

"Baby what's wrong?" she asks me as I was zoned out from everyone, too many thoughts on my mind. "Nothing baby, I'm just thinking about us." I caress her hand as she smiles. "I love you" she kisses me. "Let me go get more food, I'll be back" she giggles.

I feel disappointed with myself, how could I be cheating on the most beautiful woman in the world? The woman million of men wish they could have. I hated myself because of it, it's been years cheating on her, and I never had the balls to tell her. I don't deserve her.

"Wassup cole? Big day" Ibrahim sits next to, "yeah" I smile looking down, "What if she finds out and divorce me? I can't lose her, or Blue." I question him, "I really don't know Jermaine, this time, I really don't." I sigh. "I will never tell her" "Either way one day she will find out" "I know, I love her so much, I feel guilty as fuck. Bey-" I say before getting interrupted by Beyoncé. "Baby look who's here? Gosh I can't believe you came late girl!" She giggles holding Chantel's hand. "I'm sorry, at least I'm here." She laughs, "hm Hey" I say not sharing eye contact, "God Jermaine, cheer up" Bey rolls her eyes. "What? I said hi didn't I?" I sip on my drink. "Don't worry Chantel, he's too impatient for the honeymoon, that's why he's acting up" Beyoncé laughs. "Let me go check on Blue, y'all have fun" she says while leaving.

"You can go now. There's no point for you being here" Ibrahim says to her. "Jermaine, let me talk to you" "No, goodbye" I say while eating my food. "I know what's wrong. Meet me in the bathroom upstairs in 20 mins." She whispers in my ear, seductively before exiting. "What she say?" IB questions me. "Some nonsense, man, let me go get me some cornbread." I say nervously heading to the food area.

Beyoncé

"Jermaine where have you been?! I've been looking for you" I shout at him. "Why the hell is your dick hard?" I question him, seeing the bulge on his pants. He stands up and whispers to me. "You looking real fine tonight, so I just went to the toilet and handle my shit. You better get ready for this honeymoon" He kisses me. "You a fool Jermaine" I laugh at him. Fix that so we can cut this cake" I kiss him.

The night was ending and it was time for us to enter our jet. We said our goodbyes to everyone and we finally got to our hardest goodbye. "You better behave little girl" He says while holding Blue, "Shut up Maine" I say as I try to calm her down, I saw that she could sense that we would be gone, so she's been crying nonstop. "I love you" I kiss her, "We'll be back soon baby" I try not to cry, seeing her cry like this broke me down. "I love you Ivy" Jermaine kisses her several times before handing her to my mother. "Bye Tina, take care of my princess" Jermaine hugs her, "You better take care of mine" I laugh.

"Finally" I throw myself into the bed and Jermaine opens up the champagne bottle. "Mr and Mrs Cole" he serves me a glass. "Maldives boutta be lit" he lays next to me. "Wake me up when we arrive, I'm exhausted" I pull the covers and lay on Jermaine's chest. "Goodnight husband" I kiss him. "Night wife"