Chapter 39

U squealed and struggled as the random guy's hand edged towards ur privates. The closer he got, the angrier you got about this whole scenario- in the end, u flipped. Besides, Thomas would take ages to find you in such a massive house. You literally flipped the chair backwards, crushing one of the 8 guys and causing him to fall unconscious. Before the other guys could snap into action, you twisted your hands out of the ropes tying ur hands and yanked Charlotte up out of the chair too. Charlotte didn't look physically hurt thank god, but she had tears streaming down her face in both anger and confusion. U snapped around to grab Edie and get the hell out of there, but before u could the burliest of the guys had caught her by the hair and was dragging her towards the open window. Holy shit- what the hell were they planning to do?!

Charlotte had become as angry as u and was kicking 3 of the guys as hard as she could between the legs as they wheezed and gasped for air. U tackled another 3 men since the one u had crushed was still unconscious on the floor. U used the chair and whipped it around their heads, causing them to collapse on each other and fall to the floor as they swore. U then grabbed Charlotte and headed towards the last man still standing who had started to slap and kick Edie. U started fearing for Edie's life until she stood up and threw herself at the brute, using all her might to pin him to the ground. She leapt up at him and seemed to be in control until...

"Got u now u BITCH!"
When u opened your eyes, Edie was swinging from the balcony 5 floors above the ground- the fat man pinning her hands to the railing. She was powerless, and if u tried anything, u both knew the man would just let go.

Edie screamed and moaned in pain as the man scratched and hit her red fingers- teasing her and trying to make her let go. U desperately willed Thomas to burst in at any moment, but what could he do?

"Now listen up u little skank, u tell me where this £10,000 is or I swear to god I'll let go."
In response, Edie spat in the fat guy's face and shouted at him. "I'm NEVER gonna tell you where it is u fat bastard. I'd rather fall from this balcony than see my hard earned money spent on strippers and prostitutes for u and my boyfriend!"

U and Charlotte stared at each other in shock- what the hell was she thinking talking to him like that?! U had to come up with a plan and fast.
U turned to the door in desperation to see Thomas silently stepping in- his face full of rage. U silently motioned for him to join you, and started to explain your plan in whispers to them.
"Ok guys, we have to do this right, or Edie's not going to make it. Charlotte- ur going to yell at the man that you've found the money in that closet over there. Then, u lead him towards it. Meanwhile I'll get Edie up and send her out. Then when the man opens the closet, Thomas will be hiding inside and will knock the guy unconscious. Ok?"
They both looked at u doubtfully, it was a risky plan- lots of things could go wrong. But it was all u had.

Charlotte yelled at the man according to the plan, her voice high pitched and anxious, "HEY SIR! I've found some money in the closet!!!"

Upon hearing her, the man span around and followed Charlotte, punching Edie again before he left. Edie was too weak to climb back up on her own, so you had to pull her up, trying not to pull on her scratched and cut wrists. Edie shot u a look of relief as she stood on the balcony. "Y/n- I'm so so so sorry. I-"
Just as the two of u entered the room again, u saw Thomas leap onto the man and wrestle him to the ground with ease.
"You bastard!!!"
The two of them fought on the ground until with one final punch, Thomas knocked him unconscious. Phew.

Wasting no time, the four of u bolted down the stairs and out onto the gravel path outside the door. Edie staggered along behind u, clutching her head in agony and spinning around in a bout of nausea.

U all stood there for a moment to catch ur breath and were about to get into the car when Edie groaned in pain and collapsed onto the gravel. A trickle of blood running down the side of her head...
END OF CHAPTER!
4 chapters today !!