Chapter 18

You took a deep breathe and walked through the gate. You made your way to the bar and asked for the owner. He came out and gave you a hug, he then looked you up and down with a smirk which made u feel uncomfortable. "Soo.. Are u ready to interview me for the job? "U asked making him tare his gaze to your eyes. "Umm... Yh "he relied. "Take a seat. "You obliged. "First off I'm mr Newton but you can call me by my first name Bob. ""Ok Bob so how do I become a waitress? "U asked Bob. "How old are u? "He questioned. "17" you replied. "Ok can you make tea"?"yes. "
"Coffee?"
"Yes."
"Are you clumsy?"
"Not really."
"Finally are single?"
"Wait what did u say?"
"I said finally are you willing to be a part time worker here?"
"Yes I am. "You sternly commented.
"Ok so... Congrats the job is yours. You start Monday at 9:00am till 3:00pm is that ok?"
"Yes oh my god yes, thank u so much."
"The money isn't the best but it can cover rent."
"That's great that means I may have money left over. "You said.
"How would that be, rent costs a lot. "He said.
"Well I was gunna ask my boyfriend to move in with me. "That was the truth, you were gunna ask Thomas later if u got the job.
He looked sad. "Oh u have a boyfriend? "He asked.
"Yh I do anyway I better be getting back to him, thanks again for the job. See u Monday. "U said.
"Yh of course, your welcome. "He smiled. "See you Monday."
Then you left.

You drove to your house and got in, showered, put your clothes on and since it's a party you put some make up on and did your hair nice. Before you left to meet the others, who were waiting outside your house, you looked in the mirror. You looked half decent for once. You were wearing a mini skirt which was pink, a black vest top with a brown buckle belt . You had done pink/red high hill shoes on and you have a cropped black leather jacket. You had your hair waved and has a left hair parting and the right side was tucked behind your ear. You had a simple base with bronzer and highlight on, a simple clear lip gloss and a cat flick with some false lashes on. You grabbed your keys, phone and purse and headed out the door locking it behind u.

Standing outside was your friends who all looked stunning wearing sort of the same style as you and the boys looked smart-causal. But Thomas looked sooooo hot. He had his hair gelled which made him look too neat so you ruffled it up a bit making it even better. He had skinny jeans on and a long, white shirt with a brown lever jacket.  "Hey Y/N u look beautiful tonight, how did it go? Did u get the job? "He asked smiling.
"Thanks u look great too and yes it went great I got the job. "You squeaked happily. He picked you up and swung you round, both of you laughing. He gently put u down and u guys kissed. You only pulled apart when someone awkwardly coughed. You looked up to see Dylan smirking before he said "come on, we're late. "Thomas held you hand as you began to walk in time together.

Before you reached your destination you grabbed Thomas arm and and made him to stop. He was about to ask why we stopped but you beat him to it, "look... Thomas. "You said. He suddenly looked sad and said "your not breaking up with me are u? "He said looking down. You pulled his chin up with your finger. "No no that's not it, I love u I don't want to break up I was actually gunna ask u if you wanted to umm.."U gulped. Thomas smiled and nodded for you to carry on. You looked into his eyes and finished.Do u want to move in with me? ""What like us live together in your house. ""Our house if u agree. "You told him. "Of course I will, id love to but I'm paying half the rent ok? "He asked. "Ok. "(See what I did there? Fault in our stars...) You both started walking towards the group again. You smiled feeling great, today you got a job and asked your true love to live with you.. And he said yes ! Today was the best day of your life .... So far.

END OF CHAPTER
Get ready more drama in the next chapter ... Xx