Ch. 1- Leaving America

Lauren's POV
"Girls do you have everything, and I mean EVERYTHING because I know y'all and y'all forget like everything. Especially you Lauren," Sarah asks.

"Yes mother," I reply sarcastically, "You and mom both made checklists for me so duh I have everything."

"True and yes," Kelsey answers.

"Yup," Megan, Mikayla, Terah, Hailey, and Savanna say.

"Ok, let's go. I'm so excited! I've been waiting since I was 13," I exclaim.

"Alright girls, who is driving," Sarah asks.

" Lauren," everyone practically screams except Terah who literally screams.

"Okie Dokie Artichokie," I laugh.

I start the car and back out of the driveway. I am hungry and we have an hour until our flight so I stop at Chick-Fil-a first. After I stop we drive to the airport. When we get there we check in and go to our terminal.

10 Minutes Later
"Flight BA401 to London now boarding," the intercom lady announces.

We got on the plane and I sit beside the window and Megan sits on my left side. We chat for a while until she falls asleep talking, so I just look out the window at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean I have dreamed about flying over.

About 10 hours later we finally arrive in the Heathrow airport in London. Sadly, we have another flight to get to Doncaster. We wait around 2 hours until our flight is finally called.

"Flight BA240 to Doncaster now boarding," another intercom lady announces only this time with a British accent.

"Alright ladies get up we gotta go. Hehe! Our flight was just called," I scream to 7 sleepy girls.

"We are coming, calm down," Savanna states annoyed.

"I'm sorry, I just really want to get there as soon as possible I have wanted to do this since I was 13 and it's been 6 years so hurry up," I yell clearly agitated because of how slow and selfish they were being considering I am paying for everything on this trip and I have sweat my ass off working for this.

We finally get on the smaller plane and ride awhile until we land in the great city of Doncaster I'd only dreamed of going to.

After we get out of the airport we call a cab to drive us to our hotel. When we get to the Park Inn, Sarah checks us in and gives us our room keys and room assignments. I share a room with Kelsey. I quickly run to the bed closest to the window claiming it as mine so I can see the Keepmoat Stadium at night. Kels of course argues with me, but 'It is what it is' and I get it.

We all unpack our clothes and drive to the stadium to pick up our tickets. Sadly the match is tomorrow night, but we don't want to be stuck in the line to pick them up. When we arrive I feel my jaw drop because I am totally amazed and excited. I have been waiting for this moment for 6 years. Sadly Mikayla pulls me away and tells me we have to go back to the hotel because the cab driver was going to charge us extra. I am literally being dragged to the car by my best friends. When we get back to the hotel I run into mine and Kelsey's room and change into my Doncaster Rovers pyjamas, jump in bed, and look out the window at the beautiful stadium soon falling into a deep sleep filled with wonderful dreams.

The Next Morning
I jump out of bed as fast as I can and call a local car rental place and tell them I am going to be there in 2 minutes. I run out of the hotel and down the road to the car rental place and I immediately see two beautiful Audi R8's that are white with black accents and I call Hailey to come pick the other one up. She finally arrives and is amazed at how I got these beautiful cars and I reply, " I, my friend, am the Sass Master in Doncaster and Ima boss." She just laughs. When we pull up to the hotel I tell Hailey to get the girls ready because I have somewhere I need to go. I drive back to the stadium and go to the window where they sell merchandise and I am quickly greeted by a very cheerful woman.

"How may I help you miss," she asks.

"May I have a medium Donny jersey with the number 28 please," I ask her.

"Sure thing love, would you like me to put the players name that will be wearing jersey number 28 tonight or a custom name," she asks me.

"The player who will be wearing it tonight please," I reply.

"Sure," she says.

"Thank you so much," I exclaim.

"No problem, see you tonight," she says.

"Ok," I yell back to her as I walk away.

When I get back to the hotel Terah and Sarah bombard me with questions as I walk in the door of the lobby. I reply with a simple, "You will see." We all get in the cars and Savanna and I drive to the stadium. It takes a few minutes because of some of the late afternoon traffic so my car blasts One Direction music. We finally arrive and we park on the front row of the stadium parking lot because there are only 20 other cars here. I grab my ticket and run in. I get to my seat on the front row and sit there in awe of the sight in front of me. I was lucky enough to get us seats in the middle of the field behind the Rovers bench. After the girls take their time to get to the seats, I run to the bathroom to change into my new jersey. After I finish changing, I run back to the girls only to run into someone on my way out of the bathroom. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," I apologise.

"It's ok love," they reply with an amazing voice that I easily recognise. "Oh I see you are wearing my number tonight," he states.

I look up at him and then down at my jersey only to realise I am wearing his jersey. "Oh my gosh I am! I hope this doesn't freak you out, but I love you, well not in the romantic kind of way, but like I just love...well YOU," I exclaim. "Oh God, that sounded better in my head," I mutter embarrassed.

He chuckles and says, "No I get it, thanks. And I'm sorry but I have to run, gotta practice for the game see you later love."

"It's ok, good luck," I reply.

I carefully run back to my seat only to see Louis on the field. The girls finally notice him and freak out. I just sit in silence waiting for the game to start.

About 5 minutes later I see the other boys from my favourite band One Direction come and sit behind us with Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, and Josh Devine.

Soon the match starts and it is pretty calm in the first quarter. Soon the half time comes close and the score is 2-0 and Donny is winning. As soon as half time comes I notice that somehow my friends and One Direction have started chatting, I listen amazed. Third quarter finally comes and Louis gets the ball and runs it down the field dodging the opponents of Newport. He gets to the penalty box, shoots, and scores giving Doncaster a score of 3-0 making the crowd go wild. Soon fourth quarter comes around and Louis gets the ball again, he shoots and the ball hits the corner of the goal and goes flying and I realise after its too late the ball is coming for my face. All I hear is "OHHHHH" and "Is she alright?" and then I black out.

After the Game
I wake up in a huge room on a bed. Man where am I? I look around and find a door. Once I open the door, I walk down a set of stairs leading into a kitchen and I finally see someone. I quickly recognise them as Louis Tomlinson. "Where am I and what happened," I ask my idol.

"Well..."