Chapter 21: Zambales

Its been weeks since James has ask me to be his. To be his girlfriend and now it could not sink in to my mind. And James could be the most clingy boyfriend yet. He makes sure he knows I'm safe and he texts me once in a while, he calls just because he wants to hear my voice.

Clingy. Also, he calls me baby! Or kahit anong endearment, Babe, Sweetheart, Love. Kahit ano doon!

"Hello Love?" He said over the line.

"Yes?" I asked.

Wala kasi siya, he's usually out of town with his family, Gusto niya ako makasama pero humindi ako dahil siyempre, kasama niya yun pamilya niya.
Kahit nagiging ka close ko na yung tatay niya.

"I should've just stayed in Manila, I would spend my day with you." He complained.

"Bakit naman? Di ka ba nageenjoy kasama sila Lauren? Si Tito?" I asked.

"I am but it would be better if you're beside me right now." He answered.

"Love! It's okay, ilang araw lang naman yan tas babalik ka na dito. You'll see me again!" I said happily.

"Yeah, to rest and then we'll go to Zambales after." He sighed.

Sumimangot ako. Aalis ulit siya papunta naman ng Zambales, I shouldn't complain because Family First but.

"Aalis kayo ulit? That's nice!" I said hiding the hint of sadness in me.

"Is that Nadz?" I heard Lauren scream in the back of the line.

"Yeah, Lauren, it's her." James answered in a monotone.

"OOH! I want to talk to her!" She squealed.

"Hi, Nadz! Sooo, next week, we're off to Zambales! Of course, I want to know you more so I want to ask if you can go with us. Okay lang ba?" She asked nicely.

"Siguro okay lang naman." I answered.

"Great!" She said... "Oh, here you go! Kausapin mo na siya ulit." Lauren said to James.

"Youre coming with us, Right? Gusto na talaga kita makasama." He whined and sighed.

"Oo naman!" Sagot ko sa kanya.

"I miss you." He suddenly said.

"I miss you too. So so much." I said and smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Oo! Yung tipo na tatalon ako sayo at yayakapin dahil sobra na kitang na miss-" I said and stopped. Shit ka, Nadine... Nakakahiya!

"Oops. Wala kang narinig!" Angal ko.

"Baby, it's okay... I like that." He said and laughed.

"Ewan ko sa'yo! Doon ka na nga." Sabi ko.

"Okay, love. I love youuu." He said.

"Love you too." I said and ended the call

That's the story why I am now waiting downstairs for James. Kasama akong pupunta sa Zambales at sinabi niya sa akin na 7am niya ako susunduin.