Chapter 57: Caught

After that, I told James everything. Every detail Tita told me but he acted like he didn't care. Adam was busy with his upcoming bar while James said it was a rest day for me but then I still went to the office and worked. I only contacted the suppliers and basically that's how my day went. James and I had lunch again at the conference room. He bought Filipino Lunch! I really miss eating Filipino meals and I'm glad he ordered my favorite.

"Ang sarap! I really miss this." I said happily while eating the meal he ordered.

"Marunong ka magluto niyan?" He asked.

"Hindi masyado. I learned more of continental meals." I said and chewed a spoonful.

Ilang sandali ay tumawag nanaman si Adam.

"Wait, I have to take this call." I excused and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Do you wanna have lunch together?" He asked suddenly.

Napasimangot ako. "I just ate lunch and I'm really full, Adam. I'm sorry." I said and I saw James smiled.

"Really? Uhm, dinner later?" I asked.

"I'll be with Ara and Kelly." I excused and I saw how James' smile widened.

"Fine, don't stress yourself okay. I love you. Bye." I said.

"Okay." I simply said and ended the call.

He smiled so wide and snatched me from my seat. He made me sat on his lap and hugged me tight. His arms by my waist. His head buried to my neck, nearly sniffing me.

"You smell like vanilla." He commented.

"Nagpalit ako from strawberry. It reminds me of you." I said laughing.

"You tried to move on?" He asked confused.

"Of course, I did." I said and laughed. "Bakit? Hindi mo sinubukan?" I asked back.

"I never even dated when we broke up. I was stuck because I want to have you back. I cry every night thinking I have no one to talk to. I drank every night to forget but nothing happened." He shared. Her heart melted and smiled.

"I love you so much." I said smiling and hugging.

"God, I can't even wait for this to happen again and not hiding it from people around us." He said.

"Wait for it, love." I said.

He sighed. "Lunch's over. I'll see you again later?" He asked.

"Ara and Kelly will be heading to the mall and I'll be with them." I said frowning.

"So it is true... Cancel it?" He said in a pacute way.

"Hmm, I really need new clothes. Uhm," I said indecisively.

"I'll spoil you. Order online!" He said smiling.

"I'll think about it. I have to go to the other department, James. See you later." I said and stood up, I waved him goodbye but he held my wrist.

He smiled. "You're forgetting something." He said.

"What?" I looked around myself diverted to the attention, but I brought everything.

He pointed his lips and smiled.

"Isa lang ah." I said and gestured a finger that I'll only give him one kiss.