Chapter 55: Realize

We have one week. James took a week leave just to stay with me and spend the remaining time before Adam and Tita heads home here in New York. I slept in his house since he wanted it though we were in separate rooms because he 'respects me' and I appreciated it. I worked in his house even if we're both in leave. We would often go to Central Park and eat our favorite snacks there and enjoy the rest of the day. But now, we decided to just stay at his house. We were in the living room, laying in the same couch.

"What are you doing?" He asked because I was too busy with my phone.

"Naghahanap ako ng picture. I'll post it in instagram." I said smiling.

"Paano pag nakita niya?" Tanong niya.

Natawa ako sa sinabi niya. "He doesn't have instagram." I answered.

"Okay." He said happily and paid his attention back to the television because he was playing a game.

" He said happily and paid his attention back to the television because he was playing a game

I smiled at the post.

He paused his game and got his phone.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll be right back, babe. Just need to call someone." He said kissing my forehead and went to the garden of his house. I can't believe I'm here right now! I contacted Kelly and Ara and they seem okay with it. They were still rooting for Me and James even if Adam's their friend.

"Ang tagal naman niya." I said and stood up bringing my phone, went to the kitchen and I grabbed chips from his pantry. Napapunta ako sa may garden.

He was sitting down by the bench of his garden looking at his phone. Ano tinitignan niya? My phone tinged and I opened my phone.

 Ano tinitignan niya? My phone tinged and I opened my phone

"Awww!" Kinikilig kong sabi. I went to the garden and he was already walking on his way inside the house. I ran to him and hugged him. He carried me like a kid.

"You made me blush again." I said and laughed.

"That's my duty." He said and kissed me several times.