Chapter 9

Alex's POV

Why I'm friends with Kayla is beyond me. Here I am, sitting on my bed at 6 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. Kayla thought that it would be a good idea to go to a party one of our classmates was throwing.

The party starts at 8 tonight, but according to Kayla it takes time to be perfect. Her words not mine. She is currently getting me ready to got to the mall with we to get a new dress. And she wanted to get there before everyone else 'so we would be able to buy dresses and not be bothered'. Her words not mine.

I was brought out of my thoughts when clothes were thrown at my face.

"What the fuck, Kayla?" I yelled at her.

"Well, I was calling your name for over 5 minutes. But you didn't answer. You were probably off in Alex world!" she replied back with sass.

"Whatever." I replied with a little blush of embarrassment.

"Hurry up and get dressed. So, we can go!" she yelled at me while pushing me into my bathroom. It was then that I realized that she was already dressed. Wow. I must have been spaced out for a while.

I grabbed to clothes off the ground and started getting dressed. She got my black short shorts, a white tank top, my lucky black leather jacket, and my favorite black combat boots. I know what your thinking. 'Man that's a hell of a lot of black!'. I thought the same thing to. But I just went with it.

I walked out of the bathroom. Only to have Kayla grab my hand and pulled me down the stairs and out the front door.

"Slow down woman. I can't walk that fast!" I yelled at Kayla how was dragging me all the way to her car.

Finally we got to her car. She opened the passenger door and threw me in. I'm not joking she literally threw me in. And ran to the drivers side and got in.

This should be fun. Note my sarcasm.

***********************
Sorry it was short. And sorry it took me so long to update. Anyways please
Vote
Comment
And Vote
Oh. And Follow Me!!