Chapter 22

Damien's POV

My friends and I decided to go to the mall for fun. I don't know why though. It's not like we are teenage girls, or something. Anyway, we had just stepped into the mall and were headed towards the food area. We were all really hungry somehow.

We spent the whole time stuffing our faces with food and just talking about random stuff. When we were all finished we started walking, when I spotted Alex, Kayla, that stupid prick Nate, and some kid. Time to have some fun. (Que evil smirk now)

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh. Just fuck off already!" Nate said. That asshole.

"Now, why would I do that?" I asked my smirk growing.

"Oh. Just cut the crap already. Just leave us alone will ya." Alex said stepping up. "Actually. You know what? I don't have time for tis shit. Goodbye!!" and with that they all left.
Well that didn't go as planned.

Alex's POV

(Next day)

God! that asshole always ruins everything. Anyways, that was yesterday and today is a new day. Hah! yeah right.

At the moment, Kayla and I are at lunch and she is rambling on about something. I'm not paying attention.

"Are you even listening to me?!?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I said trying to play it cool. Hope it's working.

"Oh yeah?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup" I said popping to 'p'.

"Then what did I say?" She asked.

"You want a new cat?" I said hoping I was right. The girl lived for kittens.

"No! god you never listen when I'm telling you something important!" she all but yelled.

"Ok. Ok. Jeez. What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was saying that I think we should make a band!" she said excitedly.

"Okay. What would you do? What would I do?" I asked.

"Well, I would do keyboard. And you would do guitar and vocals." She said in a 'duh' tone as if it were obvious.

"What about drums?" I asked.
Just then Nate came over asking is what we were taking about.

"Ah. I could help. I have awesome beats!" Nate said excitedly. After we had filled him in on Kayla's plan.

"Okay. It's settled. We will all meet up at Alex's house to start our first practice.

Yay. I love singing in front of a bunch of judging faces. Note the sarcasm.

************************************

Hey guys thanks for all the support. And I am SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPDATE.

anyway. Keep it up and

FOLLOW ME

READ THE BOOK AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

VOTE

COMMENT.

thanks again guys.