Chapter 14

Damien's POV

'I haven't talked to Alex in a while.' I think as I'm walking down the hall to the cafeteria. You know the say 'speak of the devil and he shall come' or something like that? Because I feel like that right now. Just as I had thought about Alex I saw her with her friend Kayla and some dude. I smirked. 'Time to have some fun!' I thought to myself.

"Hey there sweetcheeks." I said as I walked up to her. I even added a wink at the end.

"Ugh. It's you. WHAT DO YOU WANT!" she yells exasperated. It's quite funny to look at actually.

"Just here to see my favorite person!" I said with a fake smile.

"Well. At least one of us is happy to see one another." She said with a scowl.

"Ouch. That hurts babe." I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders and giving her a fake hurt expression.

"Yeah. Whatever. Just get the hell away from me you douche weed!" she said with an annoyed look on her face. By now I was already bored so I figured I should just end this little 'showdown'.

"Yeah. Whatever bitch. I'm done talking to you." I said with a bored tone.

"Excuse me asshole. You call that talking? That was just a failed attempt and flirting!" she looked at me questionably. by now my pride was hurt. And I was NOT going to let this bitch win again.

"Oh really. If it was such a failed attempt, the. How come it worked last time?" I asked. I knew I threw a low blow by the look on her face. But I didn't care. I'm heartless.

"That was obviously a mistake on my part. Because you really suck at it. My dog can pick up girls better than you can. Asshole." She said giving me a smirk. HOW DARE SHE!

"Fuck you!" I yelled not knowing what else to say. Damn! she won again. I heard her give a little chuckle to her friends. I then remember the dude next to her. I was about to ask her who it was but when I turned around they were all gone. Ugh! So, I just walked to the cafeteria.

Alex's POV

Woohoo. Another victory for Team Alex! Kayla, Nate and I were at Kayla and I's usual table and were highfiving each other.

"Who knew you had it in you Alex." Nate said.

" I know especially the sensitive topic." Said Kayla in a whisper.

"Yeah." I replied.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is the 'sensitive topic'?" Nate asked.

So, for the rest of lunch Kayla and I explained everything. Starting from the beginning. We finished right as the bell rang for next period. By the end Nate was seething. It was a scary sight.

In the end we got him to calm down and started walking to our next class.

Today was definitely interesting. Hope tomorrow's the same.

************************************

Hey guys that for all the reads. I have about 790 reads so far. I really appreciate it. Thanks. And sorry it took me so long to update.
30 votes
790 reads
12 comments

I would really appreciate it if you guys commented and voted a little more. Thanks.

COMMENT
VOTE
READ
AND FOLLOW.
😘love you guys😘