Chapter 20

Alex's POV.

"Hmphngjhen." is all that comes out when I wake up to find a pillow over my face.

So, being the logical person I am I just start hitting what ever I can. I think I accidentally hit my hand on my bed because now it hurts.

"OW!! Woman. What the hell is wrong with you?!" I look up to the screaming face and find it to belong to Kayla.

"What do you mean what the hell? your the one who almost killed me!!" I yelled at her.

"Oh. Yeah. That. You'll be fine." She said while waving her hand like it was no big deal.

"Bitch." I whispered while getting out of bed.

"I heard that!" She yelled. Oops.

"Hurry up and get ready, we are meeting up with Nate at the mall!" She yelled.

"NOOOOO!!!! DONT PUT ME THROUGH THIS KIND OF TORTURE!!!!!" I say dramatically as I fall on to the ground.

"Oh get up and be a man!" She said as she walked into the room and picked me up. For a little girl, she shore is strong.

"Fine. I'm getting up you crazy woman." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

When I was done in the shower I went into my closet and picked out a pair of black high-waisted shorts, a white tank top. That I tucked into my shorts and my leather jacket. I also put on my gray converse.

"Ok. I'm ready." I said as I say on my bed waiting for Kayla.

"Ok. I'm done too. Let's go." She said while running down stairs, out the front door, and into my car.

"GOD! FINALLY!! I THOUGHT THAT WOULD NEVER END!!" I screamed as I practically jumped out of the car.

"My singing is not that bad!" Kayla yelled as she stepped out of the car, giving me a fake pouty face. Even she knew she was bad.

"NATE!!" I yelled as I spotted him not to far away laughing his ass off. Bastard. So, I ran and jumped into his arms. Luckily he caught me, if he didn't we would have some serious issues.

"Alex, how many times do I have to tell you not to jump on people when you first greet them." Kayla scolded me while trying not to laugh.

"That is not lady like." I grumbled while I got off. Whatever. Bitch. I turned to the kid that has been silently watching the exchange the while time.

"And how are you?" I ask staring at him.

"The names Ben, babe." he said while giving me a smirk. Eww. He's like 10.

"Umm. Ok then. Hi, my name is Alex." I say while holding my hand out.

"Pleasure to meet you." He said while taking my hand and kissing it. "You and me should go out sometime." He said giving me a smirk and a wink.

"Um. Aren't you like ten?" I ask taking my hand back and rubbing it on my pants.

"I'm 13." he say while giving me a blank stare.

"Right." I say turning to Nate, whose been looking at his brother with a look of disgust.

"Let's go, then." Kayla says braking the awkward silence that settle over us.

"Yes we shall." I say grabbing her hand and start walking to different stores.

Today's going to be interesting.

*************************************
Hey guys! thanks for all the support. I really appreciate it.

Anyway: pic of Ben on the side. And make sure to check out chapters 17-19 for pictures of Nate, Damien, and Alex.

FOLLOW

COMMENT (I won't update a new chapter until I get at least 30 comments)

VOTE( I want at least 100 votes by next chapter)

And READ!!

OK. LOVE YOU!!!!😘