Quality Time

September 18, 6am, M's condo:

R: *arrives with a bouquet of flowers and coffee* Mukhang tulog pa... *goes to M's bedroom and finds her sleeping, calls her through FaceTime*

M: *hears her phone ring and answers, her eyes still closed* Hello, Love? Ang aga mo tumawag. 

R: Good morning, Love. Bakit alam mong ako tumatawag?

M: Love, ikaw lang tatawag sa akin ng ganito kaaga. *yawns*

R: *grins as he watches M* Gutom ka na ba, Love?

M: No. Inaantok pa ako, Love.

R: Miss mo na ako?

M: Siyempre naman, Love. I wish you were here. *sighs, yawns*

R: *grins* Wish granted, Love. Open your eyes.

M: What? Open my eyes? *peeks to look at her screen* Love? You're... *rolls to see her room's door* You're here! *smiles*

R: Good morning, Love. Happy monthsary.

M: *stretches and yawns* Happy monthsary, Love. Good morning. *smiles*

R: *walks to M's bed, sit on the edge and leans to kiss her*

M: *raises her blanket up to her nose* Love dun ka muna di pa ako nag-toothbrush ito naman.

R: So what, Love? We've kissed na bagong gising at walang toothbrush and moooore. *kilay language*

M: Yieee... Love naman eh... Iba kasi ang fresh mo na.

R: Love sige na. Pa-kiss na please. Isa lang. Please... *pouts, puppy dog eyes*

M: Nakakainis bakit ba di ko matiis yang mukhang yan? Sige dito lang. *points to her lips under the blanket*

R: Paano Love? May harang naman. *pouts*

M: Buti nga tela lang at hindi plywood. Ayaw mo? *raises eyebrow*

R: Gusto uy! Gusto ko! *leans forward and kisses M's lips through the sheet* I love you forever kahit bagong gising ka pa, may muta at wala pang toothbrush. *grins, kilay language*

M: *giggles* Kainis to. Di ko alam kung kikiligin ako o maaasar. *pinches R's cheek* I love you more and more kahit mapang-asar ka. *kilay language* Love, toothbrush lang ako and quick shower ha?

R: Shower??? *grins mischievously*

M: Hay naku, RJ! Dun ka na muna sa kitchen please. I need ME Time muna kakagising ko lang.

R: Okay... Okay, Love. Luto muna akong breakfast. *smiles, kisses M's forehead*

M: *goes to the bathroom and showers, leaving the door open*

R: *heads to the kitchen and cooks some hotdogs, bacon and toast, gathering all his self-control to fight the urge of going through that open door* Love, sama ka ba mamaya sa event ko? *yells from the kitchen after hearing the shower turn off*

M: Paano, Love dadating sina Tatay at Matti? *yells back*

R: Kasi, Love, monthsary sana para may time tayo together. May SPS pa ako. Paano na time natin?

M: Late dinner na lang siguro after, Love.

R: Okay, Love. Kasama sina Matti? *opens the fridge* 

M: Pwede naman, Love kaso uwi ka agad from the event. Nakakahiya kina Tatay to wait up too late. *walks out of the bathroom*

R: Promise, Love. *picks up two eggs to fry* How do you want your eee... *stops midsentence as he turns and sees M wrapped only in a towel with her hair tied in a high bun*

M: Omelette sana, Love. Saan na yung coffee? May dala ka kanina di ba?

R: *freezes in his place, takes a deep breath, stares at M and watches her every move* Ayan, Love, sa tabi ng bacon. *points to the general direction of the cup, his eyes glued on M's slick body*

M: Thanks, Love. Uy, Love! Umuusok na yung pan! *rushes to the stove, brushing past R, removes pan from the fire and turns off the stove* Ano bang nangyayari sa'yo, Love? Akin na nga yang itlog ako nang magbabati niyan.

R: *places the eggs in a bowl on the counter, stares at M hawkishly* You know what, Love? I just realized something. *touches M's cheek* Okay lang naman if we can't spend the whole day together today. *glides his hand down her neck* It's not how long the hours shared. *brushes the back of his hand on her shoulder* It's how we spend it, di ba? *kilay language, runs a finger on the line of cloth over her chest*

M: Quality over quantity. Yes, Love. Wait! Teka lang. Saan tayo pupunta, Love? *shrieks as R sweeps her off her feet and carries her in his arms*

R: Sa kwarto. Mag-Quality Time tayo. *kisses M passionately as he walks to the bedroom* 💖🙈💖💏💖🕤